Very good win... who had an off day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good win... who had an off day?

Not trying to create a negative thread, just wanting to see if any players struggled in this system.

We can't change a winning team but if we can make it stronger, why not?

I think everyone done what was asked of them. No one really never done their job. Thought perch done well LB and for all those that say Ned can't play RB he was solid as a rock

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I think everyone done what was asked of them. No one really never done their job. Thought perch done well LB and for all those that say Ned can't play RB he was solid as a rock
      Good to hear, so we can expect the same team going out again.

Comment

I would be tempted to find a place for Washington

Comment

I know he didn't get much time today, how did he get on?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Not trying to create a negative thread, just wanting to see if any players struggled in this system.

We can't change a winning team but if we can make it stronger, why not?
            Name of the thread could have been Very good win - who did play well - that is not negative
            Then you could have gone on saying we can't change a winning team - but make stronger

Comment

Ned was astoundingly good on the ball. His dribbling was immense. Perch for me was the best player on that pitch. Won every challenge, showed surprising amounts of pace and energy and got an assist.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How about angella, I think he's got loads of potential and my Watford mate can't understand how he doesn't start for us most weeks.

I hope this is our back line going forward and then I hope Robinson comes good at lb.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  How about angella, I think he's got loads of potential and my Watford mate can't understand how he doesn't start for us most weeks.

I hope this is our back line going forward and then I hope Robinson comes good at lb.
                  angellas best game in the hoops that i've seen

Comment

The person having an off day was the tool getting clumped

Good team effort 90 minutes concentration
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Ned was astoundingly good on the ball. His dribbling was immense.
                      It looked that he played more forward as a right mid than right back at tomes

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        It looked that he played more forward as a right mid than right back at tomes
                        And he appeared comfortable doing that, which surprised the hell out of me.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

if you havent read it yet Wests, Jimmy explains why Chery + BFG, over Wash: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...lter-and-chery

...so, yeah, we may have the same 11 for the next few matches. we may not. it was just a tactical move for Birmingham's squad
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I think playing Washington from the start at home would be looked upon as a bit overwhelming when our support can sometimes get on our players back when things are not going too well.
                            Wouldn't be surprised to see him start along with Nas at MK this weekend.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              I think playing Washington from the start at home would be looked upon as a bit overwhelming when our support can sometimes get on our players back when things are not going too well.Wouldn't be surprised to see him start along with Nas at MK this weekend.
                              This.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X