• Show
Clear All

• Decent enough apology

At least he wants to play for his money and does actually score

yep, nice touch that.

not his fault that he is shyte.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Gets a great deal of credit from me for that. It's so unusual. Good lad.

Comment

fair play to him, wouldn't get in my team in a month of sundays

Comment

Just read that on Twitter. Finally a bit of accountability. If only he had a first touch!

Comment

Fair play to him for that, but tbh, I have heard so many soundbites from players over the years I am fed up with them.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Fair play to him for that, but tbh, I have heard so many soundbites from players over the years I am fed up with them.
              Rare to get such a direct apology, though. Blaming no one but himself.

Comment

he needs to sort that 80's barnet out as well

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  he needs to sort that 80's barnet out as well
                  He's German. That is still fashionable there.

Comment

Not his fault that the midfield was almost non-excistent.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Yep like that. No beating around the bush nice to have someone take some accountability.

Comment

With decent services I think he can score a few goals in this league, shame our midfield is complete ####

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                          With decent services I think he can score a few goals in this league, shame our midfield is complete ####
                          It's weird how they don't understand the basic thing of get it to the wing so we can cross it in. I'd like Chery to go left mid next game so we can get more deliveries on that side. All we need is a pair of centre mids who will play it to the wingers and then they cross it in.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Good lad he is, and can be a good 10-15 goals a season easily if we play to his strengths, out wide to wingers who looked good when they finally took people on in the 2nd half only then there was no one to cross it too. Smithies needed to work out as well we probably should have tried to play out from the back sometimes rather than just constantly hoofing it to their bigger centre back.

Comment

Ironically no-one in the midfield has turned up on twitter to apologise

Comment

Working...
                              X