Powder Puff midfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Puff midfield

I always felt we should have kept Joey...With him playing yesterday i believe the game would have been very different.

Well that is history ,,

Who do we feel could realistically step in or otherwise ,,,, maybe a loan or two

Thoughts

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    I always felt we should have kept Joey...With him playing yesterday i believe the game would have been very different.

Well that is history ,,

Who do we feel could realistically step in or otherwise ,,,, maybe a loan or two

Thoughts
    Ive seen harder looking fairies on top of christmas trees
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

what was apparent even before Fulham scored was that luongo and tozer were not able to play together and yet they did for 90 mins,also when Fulham were getting on top JFH took hoilett of the wing and put him in the 10 role again something that failed miserably also kept him there until he took him off.Still feel doughty would be better than tozer in my opinion its a genuine lack of pace that is a problem and if hoilett and phillips don't play on the wing then they are wasted.Just a point is luongo meant to be a central midfielder or a wide midfielder.

Comment

I wonder if it would be worth giving Angelica a shot at central M/F can play the ball for a C/B might give the backs a bit more cover , just a thought seeing as we have so many toszers that call their selves midfielders
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-02-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Bring in a commanding midfielder on loan with a view to buy. Faurlin will perhaps miss other matches and Henry is too stationary.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Honeatly I think it's good Joey isn't here, we're acting like a Champipnship club lowering wages, that's a good thing
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Honeatly I think it's good Joey isn't here, we're acting like a Champipnship club lowering wages, that's a good thing

Well he wont be getting a lot where he is now will he

Comment

we were given the run around all day , luongo is to lightweight and just doesn't fit for me , don't see him putting a stamp on any game i've seen , tozser isn't a footballer fullstop

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Well he wont be getting a lot where he is now will he
                  Of course he will be

We're talking about a team that barely spent in the Premier League, came down with the parachute payments and spent £9m on one player. Guarentee he is on more than your average championship wage

Comment

Originally posted by Shania;1517506[B
                    ]Bring in a commanding midfielder[/B] on loan with a view to buy. Faurlin will perhaps miss other matches and Henry is too stationary.
                    Anyone in mind Shania?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Of course he will be

We're talking about a team that barely spent in the Premier League, came down with the parachute payments and spent £9m on one player. Guarentee he is on more than your average championship wage
                      Compared to what we was paying him not a chance , we could have matched what they are paying and still it would have been a pay cut

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        Anyone in mind Shania?
                        No, not really. But I hope we will buy one this summer, cause we clearly need to strenghten that part of our play .
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Compared to what we was paying him not a chance , we could have matched what they are paying and still it would have been a pay cut
                          Too much of an ego to come back to us cap in hand and accept a contract on a lower wage

Comment

the game was lost as soon as that team was announced, sadly Mackie and Polter look out of their depth even in this league. The less said about Toszer the better
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Polter is not a championship player,people were praising this guy saying how good he was,at best he is division 1 or 2 player we need to bring another striker in or our goals will not come how many headers did this guy win yesterday and his ball control is farcical at best,i also agree our midfield was overrun yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X