Players car park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players car park

How about a few hundred supporters gathering outside the players car park before the Brentford game to remind them that they are playing for us and to put a performance in, to show some pride in the shirt, and club and if they cant or will not do that, they get back in there car.

Does Ferdinand park his Helicopter there

Comment

Should not have too mate but its the culture of the club if it was just one manager struggling in derbies you can pinpoint problem but its every manager its the club in my view to much BS put over by media team and smoke and mirrors so feels like the players believe the hype or worse still are told what to say

For record not digging out comms as I think they do top job over all the platforms but I feel players are wrapped in cotton wool they need exposing to the real world then they might realise what a Derby means

Comment

And after a win we all clean their cars
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
          How about a few hundred supporters gathering outside the players car park before the Brentford game to remind them that they are playing for us and to put a performance in, to show some pride in the shirt, and club and if they cant or will not do that, they get back in there car.
          dont blame the players. they are just not good enough for this league.

when you sign a bunch of avarge league 1 players, you will have a league 1 team. it was bound to happen.

not the players fault at all. all we can do is support them and hope to carry them through each game.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

when you sign a bunch of avarge league 1 players, you will have a league 1 team. it was bound to happen.

not the players fault at all. all we can do is support them and hope to carry them through each game.
            I think overall we have some good players, players who should be performing much better then they are, I think us supporters should get out of the pubs a bit early stop taking the crap that the players are giving us, turn up at the car park and make them uncomfortable, the players are getting away with it us supporters are letting them take the ####, how have you felt when Fulham, Charlton, Brentford, Chelsea, West Ham Arsenal Spurs Palace etc have all taken the micky lately, all I am saying against Brentford leave the pubs early turn up outside the players car park and let them know how you feel.

Comment

I think the point mate is that it's a Historic problem with QPR. It wasn't a league one team we put out at the cottage when we got banged 6-0 and 4-0 this season. We rarely show up in Derby games and we are an easy three points for these mugs. That hurts. It's a problem within the club, they shouldn't need motivation it's basic professional pride. I get the impression that everyone thinks oh we are QPR we will just turn up and win and it doesn't work like that. These boys need to realise that it's important to us and if if they are the most limited bunch of players(which they are not) they need to put in a shift. Some of the passing yesterday was ####ing disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                And after a win we all clean their cars
                No mate after a win the players have done there jobs you go home happy and you have a good weekend.
                In fact they dont even have to win as long as they have done there best we should be happy, and we would be but playing like they did against Fulham, we should not accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  I think the point mate is that it's a Historic problem with QPR. It wasn't a league one team we put out at the cottage when we got banged 6-0 and 4-0 this season. We rarely show up in Derby games and we are an easy three points for these mugs. That hurts. It's a problem within the club, they shouldn't need motivation it's basic professional pride. I get the impression that everyone thinks oh we are QPR we will just turn up and win and it doesn't work like that. These boys need to realise that it's important to us and if if they are the most limited bunch of players(which they are not) they need to put in a shift. Some of the passing yesterday was ####ing disgusting
                  Good points Greg

Comment

some of you need to wake up , the majority of football players don't give a flying about football fans .... example we travelled up to hull city last season a trek of a journey , we lost at the final whistle green gave us a weak clap the other 10 players wearing a QPR shirt walked off and never even looked at us .what's the slogan we have " we're in this together" , don't make me laugh . players today are greedy they're admired and adored for kicking a bit of leather about and given god like status by many....... this club lost the connection with the fans many years ago and from where i'm sitting have done very little to get it back

Comment

It's the bloody managers job to remind them. That's what he's paid to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        some of you need to wake up , the majority of football players don't give a flying about football fans .... example we travelled up to hull city last season a trek of a journey , we lost at the final whistle green gave us a weak clap the other 10 players wearing a QPR shirt walked off and never even looked at us .what's the slogan we have " we're in this together" , don't make me laugh . players today are greedy they're admired and adored for kicking a bit of leather about and given god like status by many....... this club lost the connection with the fans many years ago and from where i'm sitting have done very little to get it back
                        You are right but if we make it clear that the supporters of QPR are not going to put up with it, at QPR at least things may change

Comment

Looking forward to you cheering on Traore and Perch.......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Should not have too mate but its the culture of the club if it was just one manager struggling in derbies you can pinpoint problem but its every manager its the club in my view to much BS put over by media team and smoke and mirrors so feels like the players believe the hype or worse still are told what to say

For record not digging out comms as I think they do top job over all the platforms but I feel players are wrapped in cotton wool they need exposing to the real world then they might realise what a Derby means
                            This is why booing works. Think T osser knows what folk think of him after yesterday. Deservedly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Looking forward to you cheering on Traore and Perch.......
                              Ok............. maybe i need to rethink what i posted.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X