So S hit in London Derby's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So S hit in London Derby's

This is bigger then Fulham and today's result it don't matter who we face in a Derby we rarely show up

Brentford will show up and do a number on us as will Charlton.

Last 14 derbies won NONE drawn two and lost 12 scoring five and shipping twenty five

That's an appalling record and you can't even make excuses

The only side we seem able to raise our game for is Chelsea. Home or away in a Derby we may as well not turn up.

I see and heard people saying should have kept Warnock but he was in charge of one of our recent thumpings at the hands of Fulham

I'm struggling to work out why we are so bad, lack heart intensity and fight in local games. fed up of the sound bites from the club about players knowing how much the derbies mean bla bla bla because they then fail to show up

Rangers I'm embarrassed

Good post west and sums up my thoughts today, all the bowlacks from the club in the build up and then the #### holes go. As I say could get 11 true rangers fans who would show more than those kannts today.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agree mate.

We are pathetic. Going nowhere , only a bit of pride to play for , and we get Mugged off like that. Our team are a bunch if ****s.
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-02-2016, 09:56 AM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we lack a captain in the dressing room and out on the pitch . where are the leaders in the team. nervous ned falls well short . on 83 mins y'day o'hara was shouting at his team mates to keep going ..... don't see that at rangers

Comment

Given how dire we are in theory were shoterning our opportunity to get points championship there are 46 games but take out the surrenders in derbies season for us is 40 games heavon forbid we ever go up again prem currently has five London teams so 38 games to get 36points becomes 28 games (10 derbies) and we wonder why we struggle so much and go down

Comment

Saw on Twitter earlier our London derby record since TF took over. It's unreal.

Played 36
            Won 6
            Drawn 7
            Lost 23
            Goals for 24
            Goals against 61
            25 points from 108
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Our Derby record is shocking let alone embarrassing.

However we are far from the finished article and right now we are a bang average championship team who on any given day play to our best can cause upsets like beating Ipswich but okay below par and are capable of losing to a charlton.

Bad day at the office but still on course to be a championship team next year. Still 5 or 6 players short of being a top 6 champ team.

Comment

Haven't won in 14 derbies?! Wow that's behind shocking.

Comment

Working...
                X