The Mad Man from Mali!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mad Man from Mali!

Even if we play him wearing a straight jacket, he has to be better than Tozer. Don't get how he doesn't even make the bench.

If his as bad as they make out, why did we buy him?

Did we just buy any player an agent said was good?

Comment

At least he runs with power and pace. He may be a red card waiting to happen more often than not, but jeez...Tozzer over him?! Give me Henry over him!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        At least he runs with power and pace. He may be a red card waiting to happen more often than not, but jeez...Tozzer over him?! Give me Henry over him!
        If it's not about the red card then the club should at least explain his absence.

Comment

Think he's been playing centre back for the U21s. Not sure what's that about.....

Comment

Is our coaching so bad they can't teach Samba to chill out a little ?!

Comment

Can't play him in his right position so got no chance of coaching anything else. Right wing and centre back......

Comment

Start a petition to bring him back I say ,,,,,at least he would have kicked a few of the ruperts up in the air unlike our current powder puff midfield

Comment

Scraping the barrel here I think.

Imo we lost yesterday because our manager got his team selection and tactics horribly wrong. Say what you want about Henry but at least he plays the holding position correctly and puts decent tackles in unlike Tozer who gives needless free kicks away time and again and even though he takes most of the set pieces he couldn't deliver a letter.

Comment

Now we know why we're always buying midfielders law of averages say eventually we will find a good one but meantime we are slipping further and further down so in the event we do find a good we will have sell him to balance the books

Comment

When he was here on loan he was playing for his country in a top International tournament. He had a few outstanding moments for us. When we signed him there were few if any dissenting voices . Then things went haywire. It seems that there is far more to our Mr Diakite than are dreamt in our philosophies as the Bard would say if he was an R's fan ( which he obviously would have been). Like Mr Green a case of see out the contract and wish him well, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Imo we lost yesterday because our manager got his team selection and tactics horribly wrong. Say what you want about Henry but at least he plays the holding position correctly and puts decent tackles in unlike Tozer who gives needless free kicks away time and again and even though he takes most of the set pieces he couldn't deliver a letter.
                        Couldn't agree more and because we are desperate people look for unrealistic options... Samba is quite obviously emotionally fragile and this is bound to affect his ability to play the game. I would imagine he's only still with us because of his contract and employment law etc...

Comment

he'd be better than tozser with his feet tied together

Comment

£45,000 a week.

Disgraceful and disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

With you on this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X