X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Grit

Said this 2 months ago ...we have no grit in midfield

We need a Chalie Adam or Barton or Diakarti or Samba type player

No Leader on the pitch today ..our midfield was completly dominated and over run the whole game.

This left no protection to the defence....

So poor today....Fulham were better in all areas

NO LEADER IN OUR TEAM........l

Agree.

Comment

Spot on !
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

People at QPR are obsessed with youth and kids but your so right Gen in the middle of the park you need an old head who has been there and done it but who still has the legs to get about. Today is perfect example they win it in the middle with two old heads O'Hara and Parker

Dare I say it a Barton figure

Comment

Barton and Diakarti. True Grit. !!!!!!

Comment

This is what Faurlin has brought to the pitch. People may disagree but every game he puts everything on the pitch. Tackles like mad, wins headers regularly and gets the ball moving. Huge huge player when fit for us.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just curious, are you naming the same player in Diakite (spelt that way) and Samba? Or do you mean Diakite and Chris Samba?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Apologies sometimes my passion effect my spelling.....DIAKITE AND BARTON

Comment

Spot on, luongo and tozser looked like 2 kids from an under 13s team , so lightweight !

Comment

We need more steel in the team

No steel soooooooo lightweight in midfield .....2central need to be animals ,..with flair down both wings... Landlord too ..

Comment

We should have bought a midfielder or two from West Brom when we could. They are now playing for other Clubs. They knew how to protect and attack.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Why west brom?

Comment

Gibson at Everton is available for loan get him in until end of the season take a look at him and if he does it look to get him in

Comment

We've needed a destroyer in the middle for years. Just like we need 2/3 good strikers just like we need mobile and pacy wing backs, just like we need a leader at the back. It's been painfully clear since the last eclipse yet the "football experts" who are paid thousands of pounds a week at rangers can't see past the end of their noses. It's so ####ing obvious

Comment

Your correct it is so Obvious......I'm all for a young team with flair but you need steel

Why can't they see this .....Joke....

Comment

Working...
                              X