Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's what happens when you change a winning team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackie everyone loves him remind me why guys??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Mackie everyone loves him remind me why guys??
      He's shite. Always has been. And for your info I'm a Henry fan.

People on here talking like Fulham are Barcelona.

They're on the edge of the relegation zone ffs.

P!ss poor tactics has cost us this. If Washington was not fit he shouldn't be on the bench. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        He's on the bench. That means he's fit.
        And was desperate to play apparently.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Actually think it just highlights what a big player faurlin is to this football club
        Agree. Ale was badly missed today.

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        So play El Khayati or Chery rather than Mackie.
        Agree again. Poor decisions to start Hoilett over Khayati, and Mackie over Chery.

Basically JFH screwed up big time today.

Comment

Hindsight is a great thing and I know JFH had a selection problem with a couple of injuries but he couldn't have got it more wrong, so unbalanced and lacking any teeth and that's what you get!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Hindsight is a great thing and I know JFH had a selection problem with a couple of injuries but he couldn't have got it more wrong, so unbalanced and lacking any teeth and that's what you get!
            Must think he was pulling a master stroke. Couldn't of arsed it up more if he tried

Comment

Faurlin said he is fighting through pain at the moment so no way he should have been risked. Yes it's an emotional match, but take all that away and use your head on this one, I'd rather lose Faurlin for today's match and have him in the side for many more rather than risk him today after what's happened and potentially lose him for a prolonged period.
              As for the Washington change, it was enforced, I'm sure the club doctors etc recommended maximum of 45 minutes or something to that effect. Again, head over heart here, would rather have him fit for more games in the near future than use him fully today and risk hurting him more.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You are not on the QPR medical team so how do you know what the doctors advised?

So if Spackie or Polter got injured after 1 minute, what then? We wouldn't of brought Washington on no?!

If you're on the bench you're fit to play. Jimmy thought he was being smart playing the headless chicken up front, to harass Fulham. He b0lloxed it up.

Comment

You are not on the QPR medical team so how do you know what the doctors advised?

So if Spackie or Polter got injured after 1 minute, what then? We wouldn't of brought Washington on no?!

If you're on the bench you're fit to play. Jimmy thought he was being smart playing the headless chicken up front, to harass Fulham. He b0lloxed it up.
                  I did say I assume they did and all the information we had available to us suggested something of that sort. We know he got a knock last weekend and he may have been in recovery all week. There were even threads yesterday and the day before which suggested that he had said knock so more likely than not that was the case. If you then go on to say he was being a smartass playing a headless chicken up front just for his energy, you must have missed Connor last weekend because he had bundles of energy so the change was more a direct swap of style but differing levels of quality. Get off your harassment hype on JFH, all the information we have suggests it was an enforced change, just like the faurlin one.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Get off your harassment hype on JFH
                    Harassment? If you've bothered to read this forum since the day JFH was installed, you'd of seen I've been one of the most vocal in defending the manager so stick your patronising no fu ck all opinion up your khyber. Knob

Comment

Harassment? If you've bothered to read this forum since the day JFH was installed, you'd of seen I've been one of the most vocal in defending the manager so stick your patronising no fu ck all opinion up your khyber. Knob
                      Tbh Jimmy, I hadn't actually looked at the name, just the post itself, I'm aware of your support of JFH in fairness so I b0ll 0xed up there haha. But I don't think he did today. I think the players have the lions share of failure today.

Comment

Fair enough. Apologies to you. I'm not in a good mood.

Comment

Fair enough. Apologies to you. I'm not in a good mood.
                          Got nothing to apologise for mate, that was a fair reaction to a statement made in poor taste by me mate. I'm in a distraught mood right now as well to be honest. Going to grab a few drinks later to forget the (lack of) spectacle today haha

Comment

Same. Was on it all last Saturday night after a lovely performance. Tonight I feel like smashing beer bottles off of my head. This team just frustrates me beyond belief. I really thought we'd turned a corner. Firstly for me a player on the bench is fit and secondly taking off Polter instead of Mackie was shocking. After CW & Polter linked so well last week, why on earth would you make that sub?!

Showed me Jimmy is still very green around the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              You guys hate Henry but this game is crying out for him. No heart in the middle. Slate him all you like but you know what your going to get
                              The quote of the day. All the Henry haters got exactly what they will continue to get without desire and a physical presence .

Comment

Working...
                              X