Yelko Pino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelko Pino

Pretty solid news from Spain and the Celta website that Yelko Pino, a playmaker from Celta Vigo is coming to us on loan until the end of the season.

Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Never heard of him.
      Me neither, from what I gather he is 19, can play as a striker, no 10 or winger and is on a 6 month deal and celta vigo have first option on him in the summer.

Comment

link?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          link?
          http://www.celtavigo.net/es/primer-e...s-park-rangers

Comment

Was the best thing since sliced bread a couple of years ago.
            Bit like Tom Carroll shows everywhere on the pitch and gets players out of trouble.
            Problem is to many fans love a whipping boy and won't be long till the term lightweight gets rolled out.
            Listening to talksport Spanish clubs are now desperate to loan there young stars to championship sides in the hope they do well and earn a pretty penny by then being bought by a prem side.

Comment

Ain't he already at swindon?

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                Ain't he already at swindon?
                Na, was meant to go to Swindon but the deal was never done. A few swindon fans complaining on twitter.

Comment

That's their official website so looks like it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    Was the best thing since sliced bread a couple of years ago.
                    Bit like Tom Carroll shows everywhere on the pitch and gets players out of trouble.
                    Problem is to many fans love a whipping boy and won't be long till the term lightweight gets rolled out.
                    Listening to talksport Spanish clubs are now desperate to loan there young stars to championship sides in the hope they do well and earn a pretty penny by then being bought by a prem side.
                    Spot on. The stick LTC got was embarrassing I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Spot on. The stick LTC got was embarrassing I thought.
                      Was always in the minority that thought he was a decent little player. Very lightweight, admittedly, but a good footballer. As silly as it sounds, he is probably more suited to PL football than Championship. No world beater, but I certainly think he has a bottom half PL career ahead of him.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Was always in the minority that thought he was a decent little player. Very lightweight, admittedly, but a good footballer. As silly as it sounds, he is probably more suited to PL football than Championship. No world beater, but I certainly think he has a bottom half PL career ahead of him.
                        Agreed i could always see the footballer within TC but was a bit lightweight in the rigors of Championship football. I liked him reminded me of Don Masson in his style.

Comment

Only for 6 months and then he´s off? Don´t we have any chances to buy him?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Normally agree with your opinions on here Matty, but not with this one. I couldn't ever figure out what he bought to the table. Seems to pass for passing sake, rarely moved the ball forward couldn't tackle due to his size and never got in the box. Majority of games played he never really effected.

Fair play he always went looking for the ball, i just couldn't understand why, as he would get it and pass it 5 yards backwards and sideways.

Anyway, back to the thread - Never heard of him, but link looks like its a done deal. Replacement for FER perhaps.

Comment

Celta Vigo tweeted it as well. Bit odd, we haven't confirmed it...

Comment

Working...
                              X