QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Fereday!!!
          Pathetic wasn't it. Poor.

Comment

Where's Gregory now? Absolute f***e, will come back on here saying he was winding everyone up. Guess he had his little 15 minutes of fame since the one punch episode. He is probably driving around in his AMG on his way to the next match or giving the MotD pundits some tips from his extensive footballing knowledge.

Sorry Gregory you don't like me using your real name, I should maybe call you Austin Allegro.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Where's Gregory now? Absolute f***e, will come back on here saying he was winding everyone up. Guess he had his little 15 minutes of fame since the one punch episode. He is probably driving around in his AMG on his way to the next match or giving the MotD pundits some tips from his extensive footballing knowledge.

Sorry Gregory you don't like me using your real name, I should maybe call you Austin Allegro.
              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I did own Chimbonda's amg and although a qpr player at the time I guess I do give out far to much information. This twitter account has brought home some home truths and rightly damaged any respect that some posters might of had about me.
              A piece of irrelevant info, I bought a mercedes amg that was once owned by the player (Chimbonda).

I think he's decent but his attitude does worry me.
              He does like inventing things to try and impress doesn't he Herts. Going on Mastermind being the latest example.

Comment

I legitimately scored 15, 11 answering questions on QPR and 4 in the general knowledge round. Anyone top that?
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  I legitimately scored 15, 11 answering questions on QPR and 4 in the general knowledge round. Anyone top that?
                  13 Rangers and 11 General knowledge; 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    He does like inventing things to try and impress doesn't he Herts. Going on Mastermind being the latest example.

I love those old quotes from him, proper cracking me up

seriously stan, can you quote his one punch comment on here, dont think i have ever read the full text.

the bloke is a legend, we have had our spats but he is a great character on here.

#1punch
                    #semipro
                    #higherlevel
                    #amg
                    #mastermindgod
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      I love those old quotes from him, proper cracking me up

seriously stan, can you quote his one punch comment on here, dont think i have ever read the full text.

the bloke is a legend, we have had our spats but he is a great character on here.

#1punch
                      #semipro
                      #higherlevel
                      #amg
                      #mastermindgod
                      Found this one Hits but I think it was even earlier:

Maybe we should have a charity boxing match. Jeffro v hammer would be an interesting one. Hammer talks up his fighting ability more than myself '1 punch knockout' so would be an interesting fight if he is willing to take on an amatueur boxer.

I would pay 5 quid for every punch Jeffro lands allbeit I doubt it would do much damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X