Positive Waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Waves

Being a tad bored, and realising we've let in a shed load of late goals under Jimmy, I have discovered the following.

In 900 minutes of league football under JFH, we have led in games for 207 minutes and trailed in games for 60 minutes, of which 35 of those were in our best performance v Brighton.
    I know all this is pretty meaningless, but other than highlighting that we can't close out a game with a single goal lead, I think it shows we're heading in the right direction?
    Now where's my helmet?

Correct, we are heading in the right direction!

Conceding late goals has been an issue all season, not just under JFH. Going back further, it feels like its been a problem for a number of seasons!

Starting to see the turnaround though - Work is obviously being done on the training ground.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Conceding late goals has been an issue all season, not just under JFH. Going back further, it feels like its been a problem for a number of seasons!

Starting to see the turnaround though - Work is obviously being done on the training ground.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Comment

Conceding the late goals generally happened in his first month or so as well when it was common knowledge that intensity and work rate was much higher in training, which no doubt had an effect towards the end of the games.

I fully believe we'll finish the season strongly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Bakholt View Post
            Now where's my helmet?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Bakholt View Post
              Being a tad bored, and realising we've let in a shed load of late goals under Jimmy, I have discovered the following.

In 900 minutes of league football under JFH, we have led in games for 207 minutes and trailed in games for 60 minutes, of which 35 of those were in our best performance v Brighton.
              I know all this is pretty meaningless, but other than highlighting that we can't close out a game with a single goal lead, I think it shows we're heading in the right direction?
              Now where's my helmet?
              Check the mirror..
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
              X