No announcement yet.

Yun. Where is he ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He actually played 23 games last year in the premiership.

Is he out of contract at the end of the season? There has not been any rumours of him being transferred

Comment

He is contracted to us untill 20-06-2016.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yun-s...spieler/126643
      Last edited by Shania; 28-01-2016, 02:36 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        An expensive mistake maybe?

Is a weird one, maybe he has appearance bonus that would be triggered? Certainly more than meets the eye here.
        Contract runs out in July
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I always thought he looked more than decent in games I've watched him play in. I certainly think he's better than konchesky. Is it yet another case of someone not looking good in training? How they perform
          In matches should matter not what they do in training.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            I always thought he looked more than decent in games I've watched him play in. I certainly think he's better than konchesky. Is it yet another case of someone not looking good in training? How they perform
            In matches should matter not what they do in training.
            I sort of agree with this, some players save their best for the pitch. Yun seems to have all the attributes to be a really good full back for us, but keeps getting injured and the managers seem scared to drop someone in that defence.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X