Sandro and Jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Not going to lie... Couldnt give a to55 if both these boys left.
    This^^
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Struggling to offload them I think.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
        Are they both surplus and on way out as not even subs today.
        the sooner we get rid of those 2 the better

Comment

They both have clearly upset / annoyed JFH in some way, both are training and fit to play.

JET I can already see is pissing people off since he got here, hence not playing much under any of the three managers. At Bristol City he was their top player and hardly got dropped like Adel with us the year we went up. The difference is QPR are trying to change and no player is bigger than the club.

Sandro is an interesting one as he doesnt seem like a tw@t as a whole but he's clearly done something wrong since JFH came in, shame really because when he is fit he is a very good player IMO.

Comment

Just wish we would do our homework more before buying players, we always seem to have players that cause problems or throw their teddies out. Players like Hill have worked under several managers and not a problem with any of them.

I did report back in the early days that a good mate and season ticket holder at Ipswich said that JET needs special handling
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Get rid of both. Wasters

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                said that JET needs special handling
                Bl00dy hell, how big is it?!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Bl00dy hell, how big is it?!

I saw Hert's comment and thought to myself, Matty is 100% gonna comment on that one hahaha
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Just wish we would do our homework more before buying players, we always seem to have players that cause problems or throw their teddies out. Players like Hill have worked under several managers and not a problem with any of them.

I did report back in the early days that a good mate and season ticket holder at Ipswich said that JET needs special handling
                    I sort of agree with you but if you know the story of Brian Clough and his signings, you'll realise that if you can get those players who are known to have issues and 'fix' them, you have a star player who is worth a bucketload. Signing made sense, just didn't work out unfortunately.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X