Up from the ashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up from the ashes?

Grow the Roses of success or something like that.
    If ( and it's a big if) we can struggle through the to the end of this frustrating season without leaving this league ( either way as it happens). Next season could be a lot of fun. There's lots to encourage about Rangers under Jfh. Yes I know it's a downer not to win a bit more often, but I really believe there's a gem of a manager there who will make us proud and happy to be the Rangers. Yes he will make mistakes and we will get more unlucky bounces on the way, but, given time, I think it will come right. I just hope the keyboard warriors who demand instant success and bay for blood on a regular basis can learn to be a little more patient.
    Last edited by wortonranger; 23-01-2016, 06:02 PM.

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    If ( and it's a big if) we can struggle through the to the end of this frustrating season without leaving this league ( either way as it happens). Next season could be a lot of fun. There's lots to encourage about Rangers under Jfh. Yes I know it's a downer not to win a bit more often, but I really believe there's a gem of a manager there who will make us proud and happy to be the Rangers. Yes he will make mistakes and we will get more unlucky bounces on the way, but, given time, I think it will come right. I just hope the keyboard warriors who demand instant success and bay for blood on a regular basis can learn to be a little mor patient.
    what he said

Comment

Please don't try and bring logic and reason onto this forum . We want success now this instant and won't put up with not smashing teams week in week out whilst playing champagne football Ffs

Comment

Think most people would settle for a bit of decent football occasionally.

Comment

Great post, worton
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Beautiful.... just beautiful!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              If ( and it's a big if) we can struggle through the to the end of this frustrating season without leaving this league ( either way as it happens). Next season could be a lot of fun. There's lots to encourage about Rangers under Jfh. Yes I know it's a downer not to win a bit more often, but I really believe there's a gem of a manager there who will make us proud and happy to be the Rangers. Yes he will make mistakes and we will get more unlucky bounces on the way, but, given time, I think it will come right. I just hope the keyboard warriors who demand instant success and bay for blood on a regular basis can learn to be a little more patient.
              We will wait and see I guess.
              Although I am not sure I can see the same encouraging things you see.
              Buying young lower league players doesn't quite get the same level of enthusiasm from me and some others.
              As for the performances, I am far from impressed.

Comment

I think roses need other fertilizer so no worries there then.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Think most people would settle for a bit of decent football occasionally.
                  Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                  X