am i the only one who likes jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only one who likes jet

he always looks dangerous to me,but i think he needs first team invoilvement i dont see why we cant start him and take him off if hes having an off day hes scored plenty of goals i like him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I'd like to see him given a run myself Ted. At time he looks brilliant. Problem is that most of the time he looks disinterested. I'm guessing he's probably like that in training too, hence every manager we've had at the club since he's been here has overlooked him!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 22-01-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

He's a big lazy shyte.

Ergo: The club are trying to offload him....... which is really saying something for the Rangers......

Comment

Exactly what we were told. Shows flashes of real ability but that is it.

Comment

Of course he is talented, but since his first two matches he hasn't shown any sort of effort really. If its true that this is the same in training, he isn't worth starting on the basis that why would we show our other players that someone not working hard should have a spot in the line up. Sets a bad example.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

lazy bas tard with a chip on his shoulder!

Comment

Lazy player has to be one of our worst signings,not bothered if he ever plays for us again get rid asap.

Comment

People calling him lazy, what is this based on? Media speculation that he is lazy in training?

When he has played for us I think he has worked hard and put himself about and done well (barring Forest in the cup as I can't comment, didn't go). Going purely by what I have seen on the pitch I quite like him, he won me over tbh as I didn't want him at all when we signed him.

HOWEVER, if (big if) the rumours of him being a lazy sod and not being overly fussed if he plays are true then I would rather he wasn't at the club tbh, we have had way too many such spongers in recent years and we don't need any more.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I get the impression that he is a wrong 'un

Comment

well i dont know i get the feeling that he needs the euthoria of competative football to motivate him but it looks like everyone seems to hate him i dont know why hes good in the air and can score goals i have no idea why everyone hates him i love him myself
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      I get the impression that he is a wrong 'un
                      Anyone who repeatedly uses the term "swazzy" is a ##### of the highest order.

Comment

Could also be that he was promised to play a more leading role in our attack. Before it was scraped he was a part of our plan A together with Loungo and Gladwin.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

JET:

A good player on his day. A player with skill and the ability to change a game very easily. A person with a chip on his shoulder and feels he is always a big fish in a small pond (#Swazzy). Hi's confidence can be good, but clearly its not likable for some coaches.

I would say the fact he is a bit lazy and is proving to be a pain, means he isnt being picked. We need Polter working hard, not JET throwing out skills right now.

Comment

Would like to hear the reasoning behind this signing. They knew he was a bit of an "on and off" - player, didnīt they?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Not a fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X