New page redirects on IOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New page redirects on IOS

Happened a few times in the last few days... Takes you away from the site to some adverts

Please sort out

Thank you

What new page?

www.wearetherangersboys.com

Try using something else that's not safari.

Are you being re-directed to the app store?

Comment

No ..when clicking topics in the forum occasionally I redirects you to a different page (unrelated to the site)

I mainly read the forums on an iPad (thus IOS)

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        No ..when clicking topics in the forum occasionally I redirects you to a different page (unrelated to the site)

I mainly read the forums on an iPad (thus IOS)
        Whilst your logged in or out?

Have you tried using another browser, as safari does have known issues with redirects.

You can go to the bottom and select "Mobile Style" in the drop down menu if that helps for the time being.

Comment

If you accidentally click on the advert at the top of the page it takes you to the add.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            If you accidentally click on the advert at the top of the page it takes you to the add.
            He's having issues with with auto re-direct, I know safari has this problem but Apple had fixed it with an update.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              He's having issues with with auto re-direct, I know safari has this problem but Apple had fixed it with an update.
              Had same issue. Redirects to an advert and you can't get back on the forum. Tried it with chrome on iOS and same happens

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                Had same issue. Redirects to an advert and you can't get back on the forum. Tried it with chrome on iOS and same happens
                When you logged in or out?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Spot on, done that a few times
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                  X