Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British squad....

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/20...uad-at-queens/

More positve steps taking place and more room for optimism that the club are finally making right all the previous wrongs.

100% firmly behind this and jfh appoinent is slowly growing on me. If his is the way forward then I'm happy to sit back watch this rebuilding project this year anday be next and watch the team go for promotion the right way.

We've been "rebuilding" and buying majority British since the HR season in the Championship. The club loves repeating itself.

Comment

i`m fed up with all this pr bullsh it, i`m not interested in Management sound bites , i just want a team that plays attacking football for each other and the pride of the club , nothing more ,nothing less.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Too many cliches

Comment

Lol. Well you can't please everyone I guess.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Am sure Arsenal don't see it that way, just get the best players in FFS
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I have to be honest and say I'm more interested in ability and heart of the player rather then his nationality plenty of wronguns out their with a British passport young and old

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I have to be honest and say I'm more interested in ability and heart of the player rather then his nationality plenty of wronguns out their with a British passport young and old

Comment

I can kind of see where he is coming from. What we have lacked is heart as opposed to technical ability. That's why we need a strong spine in the team to provide this and the continuity he refers to. Arguably you are more likely to get this from British players who identify more strongly with the club and fan base. He has said we will sign the right foreign players so not has if ruling out signing them if they are the #rightsort.

Comment

Is he having a direct dig at Fer I wonder?
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Moving towards the right direction. Some need to realise we aren't a big club.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'll go with you on this Foxy Ollie pulled the club back from the mire by give the club a heart back and instilling a spirit of togetherness by signing not the greatest ability but getting ex QPR players or QPR fans to form a backbone .
                        For me I think Jimmy Floyd is going to be L Fs best signing , after the year we've had he does it for me , so they can want Jonnie foreigner , if you want fight up north on cold nights give me Joe Blogs any day

Comment

Do we need a british manager too

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                            Do we need a british manager too
                            Sadly most don't seem that great so we better stick with Johnny Foreigner!

Comment

Sounds like this is club policy rather than JFH's personal plan to me... It's good to have a few British players but the problem is they are either expensive or just not as good as what you can get abroad for the same cash.

We're not Everton or Spurs, we don't have a track record of developing youngsters, so we're not as attractive for top British prospects. For us signing British means lower league or over the hill players like Konchesky, Perch, Henry, JET etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X