Hasselbaink to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Not being pedantic, but i thought there were seven teams worse than us, for now.
    This is the current form table for last 8 league games, you are right Kev there are seven worse than us. Look at Brighton in free-fall.
    Huddersfield are 2nd in the table.

17 QPR 8 points
    18 Reading 7 points
    19 Milton Keynes 7 points
    20 Brighton & Hove 6 points
    21 Fulham 5 points
    22 Bolton 5 points
    23 Bristol City 5 points
    24 Charlton 4 points

Comment

The problem with the form table is it doesnt consider who each team played. In our last 8 we have played 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, reading and 3 in the bottom half. Not the easiest run of games

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        The problem with the form table is it doesnt consider who each team played. In our last 8 we have played 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, reading and 3 in the bottom half. Not the easiest run of games
        that's a good sign, wins will be on their way then?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          I think a point at Blackburn is a decent result.

So do I. How about a point at home to Huddersfield or draws and losses galore elsewhere?

Comment

Actually our only really poor result was against Huddersfield. Mainly because of the team which was chosen.

Comment

You all are making me feel much more positive now!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                So how many games will you give him Jim ? Relegation form at present
                I've only read up to this so far, but actually, in the last 6 games, 3 clubs have been worse than us. Charlton, Bristol and top 6 team Brighton...
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I've only read up to this so far, but actually, in the last 6 games, 3 clubs have been worse than us. Charlton, Bristol and top 6 team Brighton...
                  All of whom have a fraction of our budget . That's dressing it up in my opinion . Our return over the last 7 league games is appalling . 5 points from 21 . That's all the matters . I do think Jimmy will get it right in the end but we simply have to stop throwing away points . We are absolutely in relaxation form nass

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Just because people don't have the same opinion as you AND FOR GOOD REASON

Nonse
                    Not sure telling someone to f off quite equates to touching kids. Or do you not know what "nonse" means?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Did you not rate Polter's performance last night Arthur? The commentators on the radio we're all over him saying it was his best performance for the R's etc.
                      Not as much I think our lone striker should be performing in a 4-5-1 (or other lone striker formations we play). Memory a bit hazy now, but he still did his usual bit where he would go up for quite a few of the 50/50 aerial balls that were played up to him, and he would duck out or simply not have jumped as high as the defender. Would love to see some Nass stats on Polter and aerial duels won.
                      Anyway, it was nothing different than his usual forte in this category.

All I am expecting (and hence why I was quite excited in the summer why we signed him) is that I saw him as a Bobby Zamora but without the tendency for injury:
                      - wins hoof balls / aerial duels. lays it off to Luongo (or so I thought, until now hes not being picked), Fer, Chery, or Hoilett
                      - can out muscle a defender until help arrives
                      - basically does all the donkey work that Bobby used to do

he's not doing that. and we often lose possession when a hopeful pass is played into him. best case scenario I find myself hoping for these days is that it goes out for a QPR throw in, when its played into The Polt.

this is why I was shouting for the JET, after seeing some of The Polt. But after Forest and also seeing Ginge's other thread of reportedly he doesn't want to do extra training, I retract my shouts for JET.

Grego Cox is my new shout. Yeah hes as short as SWP but hes pacy as hell. Hes a striker thru and thru. Not sure how well hes done in recent youth games, but surely hes worth a shout??
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Half of the dullards on here will be saying we can still reach the play-offs when Jimmy gets his first win with a brilliant performance.

This forum cracks me up.
                        Its most rare that I find myself ever agreeing with you, but am doing in this case.
                        As much of a laugh it will be, you know its true.. if we win that 1st one.

#wereGonnaWinTheLeague
                        #EIEIEIO
                        Rangers Til I Die

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Respect your view mate. Wish could share your optimism right now but unfortunately I don't.
                          I just don't think he will turn it around.
                          However I hope he proves me wrong. Be interesting to see where we are in 10 games time under jfh.
                          as sh1t as we are, I religiously watch Football League Tonight on Ch 5 week in week out, and there are at least 3 teams much worse than us.
                          as much as I admit that is a terrible way to go about thinking.

I mean Bolton and Charlton alone are sure things to go down. mark my words.
                          looking at the PNEs MK Dons etc of this league, there's no way we will be in that 3rd (ie 22nd) spot

keep the faith mate.
                          Rangers Til I Die

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            as sh1t as we are, I religiously watch Football League Tonight on Ch 5 week in week out, and there are at least 3 teams much worse than us.
                            as much as I admit that is a terrible way to go about thinking.

I mean Bolton and Charlton alone are sure things to go down. mark my words.
                            looking at the PNEs MK Dons etc of this league, there's no way we will be in that 3rd (ie 22nd) spot

keep the faith mate.
                            My gut feeling is we wont go down mate. I just cant say 100% right now as football is a weird game and you just never know.

However I feel strongly that finishing 16th and below still isn't good enough. He's got a squad at his disposal that easily should be top 12. Even under Ramsey I believe we would of made that. JFH needs to make some sort of impact this season to show us he can manage this club and expectations going forward.

Finishing in the bottom 8 when he was brought in this season to at least have a push at a outside play off place would be a massive failure imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

Nonse
                              Any need?

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

Nonse
                                fvcking idiot, to label someone with that insult

Comment

Working...
                                X