No win for jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Then why play 3/4 players who we are trying to offload.

If we ha e to go through this phase why don't we give match time o the youngsters we brought and get them up to speed with their fitness and the intensity jfh wants to play rather than getting players ready who don't want to be here and will be sold to another club soon?
    Because if we still loses matches those young players will crack under the pressure from supporters who are living on cloud nine when it comes to expectations. It still seems many of our supporters think this League is a walk in the park. I´m afraid it´s not..
    Last edited by Shania; 13-01-2016, 11:25 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Just think for 1 min !
      We have some very good players who have played at high level playing for us fer, hoilett, green , hill, onougha, Austin , Phillips , konchesky, Henry ,faulin who played in the winning champ team so how the #### are we struggling to win a game
      R's

Comment

• Sandro
        R's

Comment

• Any half decent manager would have usin the top 4
          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            Just think for 1 min !
            We have some very good players who have played at high level playing for us fer, hoilett, green , hill, onougha, Austin , Phillips , konchesky, Henry ,faulin who played in the winning champ team so how the #### are we struggling to win a game
            Just like Bosingwa, Mbia, et al.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              He doesn't like to talk about it.
              All the talking is done on the pitch ...who can forget the "7 last ditch tackles"

Comment

Any half decent manager would have usin the top 4
                Can tell you don't watch us !

Comment

Agree , JFH may turn out to be one? (this job may have come too early for him) but with the squad we have at the managers disposal any worth his salt would have us in the top 6 at least
                  I agree with your statement

Comment

Not with this crop of players they won't. You could have the most talented, technically superb squad in the world, but if they don't want to play, you won't get very far. THAT'S the problem here, the players don't want to be here.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                      Can tell you don't watch us !
                      He didn't renew donchaknow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Not with this crop of players they won't. You could have the most talented, technically superb squad in the world, but if they don't want to play, you won't get very far. THAT'S the problem here, the players don't want to be here.

I think that depends on how good a manger you are?. a good one will be able to motivate and get them to play

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          I think that depends on how good a manger you are?. a good one will be able to motivate and get them to play
                          Mate we've seen it before haven't we? It doesn't matter how good the manager is nowadays, if the players don't want to play, they won't. It's as simple as that. Mark Hughes is a perfect example. He's a good manager, you only have to look at what he's done with Blackburn and Stoke to make that conclusion. With us, on paper, he had a squad that should've been mid table in the Premier league at worst. He couldn't get them to play and we ended up relegated.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Mate we've seen it before haven't we? It doesn't matter how good the manager is nowadays, if the players don't want to play, they won't. It's as simple as that. Mark Hughes is a perfect example. He's a good manager, you only have to look at what he's done with Blackburn and Stoke to make that conclusion. With us, on paper, he had a squad that should've been mid table in the Premier league at worst. He couldn't get them to play and we ended up relegated.
                            I want to see JFh get us mid table. Few decent wins. Nothing spectacular but enough to show he can move this club forward.

Right now hes not doing the business. He should with this squad be able to achieve mid table and under Ramsey and certainly Warnock I genuinely believe we would of. Its got to be minimum expectation. We cant give him a free ride to finish somewhere like 15th and below. Thats not good enough.

I'm all for stability mate and I think we all want it but i'm not for it just for the sake of it. He needs to show what he can do and if he can't achieve mid table with the players we have he's not good enough. We might as well of kept Ramsey.

Comment

Add to that the fact that they are not together as a team and that is bang on the reason why we are so poor.

Shift some of those players and it'll be like a completely different club IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Add to that the fact that they are not together as a team and that is bang on the reason why we are so poor.

Shift some of those players and it'll be like a completely different club IMO.
                                Our Squad is not pulling in the same direction.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X