Hill for the goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill for the goal

Anyone notice he should have come across to stop the shot come cross. Instead he decides to stay with the forest player running into the box but then leaves hi just as the ball is passed for him to score..... Great servant and Guy but that's shocking defending IMO

Too be fair the lad is 63!

Comment

Whoever F ucked up the ball back into the box (mass or Doherty) is to blame in my book. Were attacking got bodies in the box and instead of putting it in mixer they play a daisy cutter to first man then jog back chasing the man with ball and rest is history

Comment

If we could dig up the number of times clint has served this club with distinction and dug us out of the #### compared to mistakes he's made I'm fairly certain the former would far outweigh any errors . I'd take 11 clint hills over some of the useless #### we've had any day

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          If we could dig up the number of times clint has served this club with distinction and dug us out of the #### compared to mistakes he's made I'm fairly certain the former would far outweigh any errors . I'd take 11 clint hills over some of the useless #### we've had any day
          Totally agree mate

Comment

Clint is a legend make no mistake but that was school boy defending

Comment

Touchy. I agree with you, but doesn't mean he isn't allowed to be criticised if it's due. For the record I've not seen the goal so can't comment on this particular goal.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This times a million. Haven't seen the goal myself, but there is an eleventh commandment for the Rs as far as I'm concerned, which is Thou Shalt Not Criticise Clint Hill. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Touchy. I agree with you, but doesn't mean he isn't allowed to be criticised if it's due. For the record I've not seen the goal so can't comment on this particular goal.
                  Matty, he isn't. It's Clint Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Matty, he isn't. It's Clint Hill.

In his defence, he has openly said for a couple of years now he is passed it as a left back. If a gaffer plays him there then, well, he's asking for trouble!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      This times a million. Haven't seen the goal myself, but there is an eleventh commandment for the Rs as far as I'm concerned, which is Thou Shalt Not Criticise Clint Hill. Never.
                      Or Ale Faurlin

Comment

Doughty has to take some blame. I assume he was marking the winger that had the free run, (otherwise I would be concerned why one of their wingers is left free on the wing on one of our corners) and by getting sucked in to the ball he had to do something with it. Giving it away so cheaply and leaving his man free put us in trouble. Although Clint could have done more but seemed to be caught in 2 minds

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

In his defence, he has openly said for a couple of years now he is passed it as a left back. If a gaffer plays him there then, well, he's asking for trouble!
                          That's it. Fella would play up front if Jimmy the Genius asked him.

Comment

don't play clint FB he hasn't got the legs , if we could pass the ball and hit shots on target we wouldn't need this thread

Comment

Clint also saved a certain goal first half coming off the left channel and just getting the top of his head on a cross with 3 bad guys at the back post waiting to score.

Comment

Working...
                              X