Period of transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period of transition

Can we nail this period of transition bo110x? The phrase shouldn't be used as an excuse for some of the performances we have seen this season. It's a fine line between transition and relegation - you still have to deliver decent performances and pick up points in a period of transition. Moaning fans get a hard time on here and, in a lot of cases rightly so, as there are some pretty stupid comments made at times, but I see the same old faces at away games year in year out. They have a beer and a laugh but most of all they want to see some effort and a proper performance. We're not glory hunters, we don't expect to win every game, we support our local team either currently or historically and we wouldn't go anywhere else, but this is supposed to be a forum for comment and debate not a Jeremy Corbyn Shadow Cabinet full of blind obedience to the leader come what may. Whether you like it or not there are clear issues about fitness, tactics, organisation and application which do not appear to be being addressed - why not raise them?

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Can we nail this period of transition bo110x? The phrase shouldn't be used as an excuse for some of the performances we have seen this season. It's a fine line between transition and relegation - you still have to deliver decent performances and pick up points in a period of transition. Moaning fans get a hard time on here and, in a lot of cases rightly so, as there are some pretty stupid comments made at times, but I see the same old faces at away games year in year out. They have a beer and a laugh but most of all they want to see some effort and a proper performance. We're not glory hunters, we don't expect to win every game, we support our local team either currently or historically and we wouldn't go anywhere else, but this is supposed to be a forum for comment and debate not a Jeremy Corbyn Shadow Cabinet full of blind obedience to the leader come what may. Whether you like it or not there are clear issues about fitness, tactics, organisation and application which do not appear to be being addressed - why not raise them?

Spot on mate 100%.

Getting bashed by the pro jfh group even though the criticism of the teams performances and some of his decision are reactions are more than justified.

If this continues we are gearing up for a relegation fight. To me that's not a transition it's just craziness considering even ramsey had us looking like a mid table team.

Again before the moaners attack I genuinely hope jfh turns it around but right now it's not good enough and considering warnock proved what these players can achieve with a bit of structure this isn't acceptable.

Comment

Period of shît more like

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Spot on mate 100%.

Getting bashed by the pro jfh group even though the criticism of the teams performances and some of his decision are reactions are more than justified.

If this continues we are gearing up for a relegation fight. To me that's not a transition it's just craziness considering even ramsey had us looking like a mid table team.

Again before the moaners attack I genuinely hope jfh turns it around but right now it's not good enough and considering warnock proved what these players can achieve with a bit of structure this isn't acceptable.
        Every player will give their all for Warnock, but sooner or later he tends to get found out.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Every player will give their all for Warnock, but sooner or later he tends to get found out.
          Yeah only 7 promotion no to his cv and a managerial record in the championship that matches most.

Comment

Maybe so, but there is no getting away from the fact he organised the same players much better so it can be done. Anyone considered that the players may have been disappointed with the appointment of JFH given all the hype beforehand? Ok, they should play for whoever and earn their money but human nature is what it is. (Did I really say that!?) I've posted on here before that we all like to think we know what goes on at the club but we know f*** all.

Comment

Depends what the transition is to???????

Comment

When are we not in a period of transition?

Comment

Maybe so, but there is no getting away from the fact he organised the same players much better so it can be done. Anyone considered that the players may have been disappointed with the appointment of JFH given all the hype beforehand? Ok, they should play for whoever and earn their money but human nature is what it is. (Did I really say that!?) I've posted on here before that we all like to think we know what goes on at the club but we know f*** all.

That is so true, Alanwycombe. I do also think that that the players were dissapointed when they heard that we went from plan A to plan B. This is the reason why JFH is trying out every player, He wants have a look at them all, before he wants to bring in his own players. Hence, not only before the transferwindow is over we will hopefully slowly get the chance to see a better organised and hungry team; Hopefully a team consisting of players who want to develop (Washington, Luongo, Gladwin, Cherie .i.e.) in the QPR shirt. That´s how I look at it, anyway. God help us all, if I´m wrong.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Very good points, people have a reason to be concerned based on our current form and this is the place to express those concerns, as you say many of those same people are following the team on our away exploits no matter how bad things seem to be!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Very good points, people have a reason to be concerned based on our current form and this is the place to express those concerns, as you say many of those same people are following the team on our away exploits no matter how bad things seem to be!
                      Yes it was a good post, I agree. But I would still say that we have to look at it as a period of transition. Players like Polter, Gladwin, Luongo and Jet ((who was booed) are probably just as angry as the fans. I believe they were brought in as regular first team players and look at them now. Either booed for trying, played out of position or talken out of the team even when in form. No Wonder they look disinterested and lost atm.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Two quick points on the posts above - JET was booed because he let a defender clear the ball from his own goal line when a challenge could have got us a corner. It was at the end and I doubt he'd have got the treatment if he hadn't been so lazy at that late stage. He is clearly not a natural athlete and definitely struggles to do 90 mins - if he's not fit at the moment why not play Polter? Also, if Chery is one of the players to develop why doesn't he get picked to play? At least it knocks the 'Dutch theory' sideways.

Comment

The thing is could you honestly say that the players haven't tried this season? Other than maybe Fer I can't think of any players who haven't tried. Off form? Yes. Unorganised and unfit? Yes. But that doesn't mean they aren't trying.

Comment

Two quick points on the posts above - JET was booed because he let a defender clear the ball from his own goal line when a challenge could have got us a corner. It was at the end and I doubt he'd have got the treatment if he hadn't been so lazy at that late stage. He is clearly not a natural athlete and definitely struggles to do 90 mins - if he's not fit at the moment why not play Polter? Also, if Chery is one of the players to develop why doesn't he get picked to play? At least it knocks the 'Dutch theory' sideways.
                            He coudlnt be arsed that's why he got the treatment lazy throughout the game except when he got booed towards the after that incident
                            he thought he better show some effort,lazy overpaid piece of ####

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                              The thing is could you honestly say that the players haven't tried this season? Other than maybe Fer I can't think of any players who haven't tried. Off form? Yes. Unorganised and unfit? Yes. But that doesn't mean they aren't trying.
                              Sorry Forest yesterday Jet was atrocious very lazy

Comment

Working...
                              X