2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks

If this crap does not get much better in the next 2 weeks we are gonns get in #### streak.

It's just not good enough .. Look at the squad we have and look at our league position.

Let not paper over the cracks all this we need time etc etc etc ######....

We need to start winning matches right NOW we've got players earning 50 gs a week for god sake

Its total rubbish ....no defence of this team players or board any more sort it out . Sack whoever

No papering required we are in a transition judge Jimmy after 18 months not 7 games !

Comment

What when we are in division 3 ???

I'm not judging jimmy I'm saying it's not good enough .. With the players that we have it's clearly not

Do you think it is good enough ...then you are I feel without being rude ..deluded

Comment

18 months, will be league one by then

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          No papering required we are in a transition judge Jimmy after 18 months not 7 games !
          Hasslebank is only on a 12 month rolling contract,be surprised if here any longer from what he has shown so far.

Comment

Which is good 'coz Jimmy's got experience of the division.

Comment

We are #### without Austin, everyone knows that but still expects winning teams. If he doesn't play we struggle to win even with Fergie as manager.

Comment

Right hang on a minute . Whilst I don't agree with some of the team selections Jimmy is working with his hands tied . We matched burnley and absolutely battered Brighton (a post standing the difference between a point and a deserved win) then Austin gets injured and as if by magic we struggle . He is that important to us . If you want someone to blame have a look at the board and previous management for once again allowing us to go into a season with an unbalanced squad and one that is woefully short up front . Let's give Jimmy a couple of transfer windows to assemble his own team and see where we are then . After that if we're still showing no sign of improving by all means string the can't up from the rafters . Some of the most impaciant fans on the earth , so spoiled by fat Tony's millions . Any club at this level would seriously miss Charlie Austin

Comment

I don't think charlie as been worth is wages this season like other players. I don't care if exeter had a once in a life time opportunity to beat liverpoo but they showed our players up last night
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Right hang on a minute . Whilst I don't agree with some of the team selections Jimmy is working with his hands tied . We matched burnley and absolutely battered Brighton (a post standing the difference between a point and a deserved win) then Austin gets injured and as if by magic we struggle . He is that important to us . If you want someone to blame have a look at the board and previous management for once again allowing us to go into a season with an unbalanced squad and one that is woefully short up front . Let's give Jimmy a couple of transfer windows to assemble his own team and see where we are then . After that if we're still showing no sign of improving by all means string the can't up from the rafters . Some of the most impaciant fans on the earth , so spoiled by fat Tony's millions . Any club at this level would seriously miss Charlie Austin
                    You're too clever for this board mate.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Regardless if it's to early to judge the manager on results & form (way to early IMO) the problem is the "quality" of football we're being dished up. It's absolutely mind numbingly crap.

Formation, tactics, substitutions, starting line ups, all poor. I'd rather lose games giving it a bloody good go.

Comment

A sensible post on here for a change, pity we don't have more of these comments being shown rather than the countless morons who write total crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Regardless if it's to early to judge the manager on results & form (way to early IMO) the problem is the "quality" of football we're being dished up. It's absolutely mind numbingly crap.

Formation, tactics, substitutions, starting line ups, all poor. I'd rather lose games giving it a bloody good go.
                          Exactly this Jim. Said it on another thread that it's too early for me to start screaming I want him out, way too early. HOWEVER, I am majorly concerned with the tripe we are being served up. It's awful.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A very good post spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

That's all I ask

Comment

Working...
                              X