Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

what is going on

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #16
    Originally posted by Stanley
    You mean like sexual healing?
    Ain't nothing like the real thing
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • Stanley
      Guest
      • Mar 2009
      • 23693

      #17
      Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
      Ain't nothing like the real thing
      True, but can I get a witness first?

      Comment

      • Bigdave
        Gold Seat
        • Apr 2009
        • 5109

        #18
        When you think Karl Henry has been played in the number 10 role this season it makes you wonder why Luongo wasn't played there as it certainly isn't a role Henry is used to.

        I am a fan of Luongo, the criticism I would aim at him is he is a bit careless with the ball at times and with our shoddy defence and calamity keeper we can't afford that.

        But on the other hand I would say Luongo gives you a lot more than lazy b o lox Fer.

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #19
          Originally posted by Stanley
          True, but can I get a witness first?
          Ain't that peculiar
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • Stanley
            Guest
            • Mar 2009
            • 23693

            #20
            Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
            Ain't that peculiar
            Not if you're a distant lover.

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #21
              Originally posted by Stanley
              Not if you're a distant lover.
              Abraham, Martin and John Byrne.

              Comment

              • Rangers77
                Platinum Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 11808

                #22
                Originally posted by Stanley
                I heard that through the grapevine too.....
                Thought it was grapeshot.......

                Comment

                • Hertford Hoop
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15998

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Rangers77
                  Abraham, Martin and John Byrne.
                  Trouble man
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                  Comment

                  • Stanley
                    Guest
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23693

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Rangers77
                    Abraham, Martin and John Byrne.
                    Nice to see Johnny back the other day.

                    Apologies for hijacking this thread. I fully agree with all the comments. Really hope Mass gets some time in the 2nd half of the season and hope his brief appearance v Hull is a sign of much more ahead...

                    Comment

                    Working...