Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective

I've been following this forum very closely over the last few weeks and their are many very disgruntled and disappointed rangers fans at the moment..of which I understand and of which I am one of them and nobody wants rangers back where they belong more than me.

This week is the 1st anniversary of my best friend passing away suddenly without any notice at 40 yrs of age someone I spoke with every day for the last 20 yrs and miss talking to every day.

Supporting a football team is an emotion of waves both good and bad mostly bad at the moment ..
    However would I want to be Gooner ...###...or Scum no I wouldnt

So have a break start smiling again as football as much as we love it is not life or death is it.

I have so much respect for all rangers fans as I know how loyal you need to be to be one.

It's hard being rangers ...but would I take it any other way ...No chance I'm Rangers forever..

Its a very good point Genral. Well said

Comment

A lot of very fed up rangers fans at moment and not hard to see why. It really has been dross. Yesterday, loftus road was as quiet as I can ever remember.

Comment

Working...
      X