Disaster time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disaster time

I have been following QPR for around 30 years and I have been a member of this site for years and I have never bothered to write as I rely on you guys to give me info on the club which I appreciate but we got the Hull game live this morning here in Aust and to see how bad Rangers are at the moment is heartbreaking to watch.
    The team looks clueless and I am really worried about keeping our Championship status for the near future, I watch the local league here in Aust and it is very ordinary but tbh Rangers would struggle to beat any team here if they continue to play this way.
    Is it a case of clearing out players that have had their chances and giving someone else a go?
    I have stuck with rangers for years now and I hate how everyone here follows Chelsea or ManU but I am really to the stage of giving it all away as it is heartbreaking seeing the club spiralling down the table into lower divisions which I hope will not be the case, but I can't get over how much money has been spent incorrectly and to see the predicament that we find ourselves in, how many times can you get something so wrong?

one of the problems is the players earn far too much money and there is no hunger in them. Usually a new manager gees up the players, but you can't polish a turd. The Sky commentator remarked on more than one occasion how quiet the crowd were. The look on the fans faces summed it up, the Chairman, JFH and his cohorts looked worried as well. Depressing
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
    X