Season ticket refund scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play balcony , well played!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As a ranger since for 40 years I'm disappointed we are out the cup once again.
      I am also happy to be renewing for next season as soon as the money hits the account, withdrew it at teatime but it's not in my bank yet!
      Roll on next season and hopefully this season picks up now it's back to league business.

Comment

Well done loft, we'll resurrect this thread every year till the club cop on.

Comment

I think there should be a flexi ticket where you pay more for success and less for failure. There could be an income the way we've been playing lately.

Comment

£390 profit now in the bank, £1 profit on this season's ticket and another £10 to add to secure next seasons seat, of course I hav'nt taken into account the wonderful £3.50 fee!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              £390 profit now in the bank, £1 profit on this season's ticket and another £10 to add to secure next seasons seat, of course I hav'nt taken into account the wonderful £3.50 fee!
              fair play, you struck it lucky there, forest were as woeful as us. but for a dodgy ref and a worldy save from their keeper we would be having a replay. glad you get to renew, at least the winnings go to rangers.

Comment

umm

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  umm
                  yep tbf i would never back against the rangers let alone 300 quid. however it took a bit of bottle (or stupidity) to take the gamble imo.

Comment

The club should take it a step further as a commitment of their policy towards cup games, and invest £7m with bookmakers on the other team, so that all fans are rewarded with a free season ticket instead of being mugged off every year.

I don't go to cup games any more since Port Vale and the Accrington Ultras were in town.

Comment

Working...
                    X