JFH interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH interviews

Always leave me a bit baffled. Makes me wonder whether he's like that in an interview and more importantly in the dressing room?

It is what it is.

Comment

What did he say after the game tonight? I'm still out

Comment

he said that he was pleased with the preformance of the players. i switched off after that statement so dont know what else he said.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We were bang average all game. Maybe he's just trying to keep the fans and players spirits up. Problem is we're not thick. We are seeing this weekly.

Comment

The players need to stay on the pitch longer

Comment

His interviews are dead & boring

I watched every single one of Warnocks buzzing from ear to ear
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I dont hate him, just think he cannot win in this situation. the guy is on a hiding to nothing, same as ramsey. some believe he was employed by us because of les'es love of the rooney rule. some believe he was hired because of his friendship with les through a third party (trevor sinclair) soon he will have the pe teacher to be placed beside him by les plus any players for signing will be on a sheet of paper that les will hand him and told to pick one or two from that list.
                then, when we finish 6th or 5th from bottom, he will be relived from all duties and the next sacraficial lamb will be hired............ step up chris powell.

how long this cycle continues will depend on when tony wakes up from this latest dream of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  I dont hate him, just think he cannot win in this situation. the guy is on a hiding to nothing, same as ramsey. some believe he was employed by us because of les'es love of the rooney rule. some believe he was hired because of his friendship with les through a third party (trevor sinclair) soon he will have the pe teacher to be placed beside him by les plus any players for signing will be on a sheet of paper that les will hand him and told to pick one or two from that list.
                  then, when we finish 6th or 5th from bottom, he will be relived from all duties and the next sacraficial lamb will be hired............ step up chris powell.

how long this cycle continues will depend on when tony wakes up from this latest dream of his.
                  Zzzzzzzz. Here we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Zzzzzzzz. Here we go again.
                    just how i feel mate. forgot to mention you on the new years thread! love you too croydon

happy new year buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      just how i feel mate. forgot to mention you on the new years thread! love you too croydon

happy new year buddy
                      And you mate xx

Comment

"Of course it's frustrating, but (getting the first win) is not the focus. If you are going to focus on win, win, win, you are not going to get the game right, and you have to get the game right to win. Today we got it right."

Is he a genius that none of us are getting?

Comment

What did we get right tonight? Sorry I must be missing something as I thought we were shite & we ermmmm lost!

Comment

JFH has the art of ######## to perfection

Comment

Working...
                            X