Worrying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worrying

Jfh interview we played well. Didn't deserve to lose. Omg . Deluded or what. Does not fill me with confidence. Tactics, team selections, subs, game play, set up, interviews. In for white knuckle ride

Is he living on another planet?

Comment

Its Ramsey all over again...

Comment

I think he did not want to berate the players.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Its Ramsey all over again...
          Careful what you wish for, right?

Comment

Really?!

Hopefully he's just protecting the players in public........ because that was dog $hyte.

Comment

It was poor but we didn't deserve to lose. Hull were bang average. Two gifted goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                I think he did not want to berate the players.
                Well they need a kick up the ####. Last two performances at home have been painful to watch. Gone backwards in my view. Hopefully some business can be done (buying and selling) this month as we're sinking

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                  Jfh interview we played well. Didn't deserve to lose. Omg . Deluded or what. Does not fill me with confidence. Tactics, team selections, subs, game play, set up, interviews. In for white knuckle ride
                  He also said after the Huddersfield game that the team are doing the right things- very worrying indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    It was poor but we didn't deserve to lose. Hull were bang average. Two gifted goals.
                    You flicking between channels mate. That was awful. Didn't even deserve a point. Huddlesfield bossed the game Monday on our own patch and 2nd half today was flat. Look so disinterested all over the park or maybe just not fit enough?? Either way expect to have a spell in the game at home that were in control and dictate. Too slow mind and body all over the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      He also said after the Huddersfield game that the team are doing the right things- very worrying indeed.
                      isnt being honest surely he must see its not good enough. Understand not his team but was hoping he would come in and ruffle some feathers. Looks like wants to be Mr nice guy to me and everyone's mate. Sod that get in the lazy ####ers eye lids

Comment

Very worrying indeed and see no plan or idea in place. Very poorly run and managed club who unfortunately has lost any identity we had.

Comment

I'm sorry but that was awful,when polter scored I turned to my lad and laughed and said we have nicked an undeserved point here......The winner summed up our performance.

Comment

He's not in the real world we were second best all round never troubled them at all they were comfortable all through the game, Hull were the better side,

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                              He must be smoking crack! That display was abysmal

Comment

Working...
                              X