Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall

Really like this guy. Good young English player who does the basics really well, no fancy pants just does his job well.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Did you post that before or after him & green cost us a point?

Comment

Wasnt halls fault.

100% agree with Nick. Looks a class act and if we are going to rebuild the team do it around this lad.

Problem is Ferdinads in charge of his contract which runs out in just over a years time and probaly hasnt realised we got a gem of a player on our hands and we will lose him for pittance in the summer or free the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Get it right Green's fault entirely Hall would have cleared it comfortably.

Comment

It was Green fault, not Hall's. He should be replaced before he caused us more damage. He and Henry are two big problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Get it right Green's fault entirely Hall would have cleared it comfortably.
            Glad to hear it. At the match hard to tell. No surprise really. Really starting to hate Green. He's shite

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Greens fault mate. He come running of his line, has plenty of tim to see Hall was incontrol... Greens fark up not Hall!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

At the match in live play from B block I have to say it looked like Hall's fark up. Upon relays though green needed to
                Do better. That aside, Hall is brilliant. Our best player this season by a country mile.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Really like this guy. Good young English player who does the basics really well, no fancy pants just does his job well.
                  spot on mate. does wat a defender needs to do. also a touch of glenn roeder about him with some of those foward runs.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    At the match in live play from B block I have to say it looked like Hall's fark up. Upon relays though green needed to
                    Do better. That aside, Hall is brilliant. Our best player this season by a country mile.
                    Exactly as I saw it matty. Glad to be corrected.

Comment

Top draw defender.

Comment

Player of the season.

Comment

Hall would've cleared that ball easily until calamity green charged him from behind and flapped it into the centre forward.

Comment

Sometimes in games there are areas of uncertainty between players that lead to mistakes, today was one.

Comment

Really rate Hall, by far our best player. The mistake today was all Green as far as I'm concerned.
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                              X