• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Charlie

We are an absolute joke of a team

Service... we don't proved one!

Comment

Hoiletts trying harder but he doesnt know how to deliver a ball.

Biggest problem atm is desire again. Players just look flat. We are so slow on the ball. We really need someone to dictate the pace in the middle of the park and then willing runners up top.

Chery failed to deliver today as did Fer again. Loads of problems all over the place and a little bit worrying atm.

I hope we offload sandro, fer, hoilett and charlie and we really reinvest wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        He carries us and carries us and carries us. The rest of them bar the odd individual are an absolute joke. Make no mistake were in a bit of a scrap now. If i was advising chaz or anyone else for that matter with half a brain id be saying "Do yourself a favour and get the #### out of there before the #### really hits the fan". This has all got the potential to get a bit messy and no thats not an over reaction

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Hoiletts trying harder but he doesnt know how to deliver a ball.

Biggest problem atm is desire again. Players just look flat. We are so slow on the ball. We really need someone to dictate the pace in the middle of the park and then willing runners up top.

Chery failed to deliver today as did Fer again. Loads of problems all over the place and a little bit worrying atm.

I hope we offload sandro, fer, hoilett and charlie and we really reinvest wisely.
          I agree with you on all that, why can't they work on Hoilett if we're not looking to sell him?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
            And the players know it. That's why we aren't winning.

Comment

Reliance on Austin is one of the major reasons we are so sh*t.

Comment

One word FU(KED, without Austin we are going down, but I think our Chaz could be on his way to Palace? Par dew keeps banging on about buying a quality striker, and Chaz won't have to move, which is what is Mrs wants

Comment

Working...
                X