Show The Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show The Faith

I have found supporting rangers for the last 40yrs very tough to say the least

Having mates that all support Arsenal Spurs United etc etc etc #### taking boys

However I really think the worst is behind us now and we can build a great club

But we now need to be patient ...I also will find this very difficult but unless we do we're ######ed.

Give JFH some time he is obviously a good manager but needs time to show this to us..

Turning on club..owners...players ...and manager will just breed club destruction for the team.

Have faith ...play some strikers....We will come again..you'll see Happy New Year

..Drink Wine.. It really helps ...U Rsssssssss

Originally posted by The General View Post

But we now need to be patient ...I also will find this very difficult but unless we do we're ######ed.

Give JFH some time he is obviously a good manager but needs time to show this to us..

Turning on club..owners...players ...and manager will just breed club destruction for the team.

Have faith ...play some strikers....We will come again..you'll see Happy New Year

Hard being patient but you are right it's the only way forward still can't help thinking we can make the play offs though.

Happy new year General.

Comment

Good post.

Re the wine, not a good idea if you have liver damage or are a recovering alky or other medical issues

Comment

Good post, think your right and it's all about patient, the problem is that we've got the players now to go back up now, players coming in are not Premiership players and therefore will make it harder from next year onwards. Plus we had Charlie this half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Good post, think your right and it's all about patient, the problem is that we've got the players now to go back up now, players coming in are not Premiership players and therefore will make it harder from next year onwards. Plus we had Charlie this half of the season.
          Not really myu he's been crocked for a lot of time (allegedly)

Comment

I honestly think that unless we go on an unbeaten run of 6-10 games right now the play offs are not possible.

We need to say goodbye to Austin ..Phillips..Fer...Caulker ...Green.....Sandro. All players who do not want to be here really

And build a new dynasty......Yes these players are good enough to take us up...but they can't be arssed to do it.

That is the reality......more and more and more under achievement we should really call ourselves

"Queens Park UnderAcheivers"

Comment

Working...
            X