Motta and Mackie played today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motta and Mackie played today

Although we lost,Mackie was on the score sheet.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/m...-qpr-friendly?

Daniel furlong and diakite played centre back..... Seems we quite like playing people out of position in all games!

Comment

Luongo got both assists

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Luongo got both assists
        Luongo apparently linked up well with Mackie as well.

Comment

Not surprised about mass doing well he's a very good player

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Daniel furlong and diakite played centre back..... Seems we quite like playing people out of position in all games!
            It may not be relevant in this case, but it's worth noting that Barcelona teach every player to play in every position. Helps them understand the roles they are working with. Less relevant as I said to Diakite and to a degree Furlong but still.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can't see why diakite doesn't get a go in central midfield. Surely worth a go?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Can't see why diakite doesn't get a go in central midfield. Surely worth a go?
                First we bring Chery into the midfield, then we bring Luongo in, then we bring Doughty in, THEN we bring Samba back, if not Comley (is he still here). He's got a queue ahead of him, as he should.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not sure they are all like for like players. Samba and luongo are types of midfielder we have been
                  Missing

Comment

Motta 9 games for Watford and 29 years old is that really what we need.angella and tozer played a lot more than that and have frankly been poor for us,Harriman anyone,so much for our policy of playing youngsters.

Comment

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...of-all-rejects

Gonna be a great addition ������

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        It may not be relevant in this case, but it's worth noting that Barcelona teach every player to play in every position. Helps them understand the roles they are working with. Less relevant as I said to Diakite and to a degree Furlong but still.
                        Must explain why Kelvin played up front......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Must explain why Kelvin played up front......
                          Which game? Ipswich, because I'm fairly sure he's never ended up in attack for us. But anything to help the bashing of the club I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Can't remember the last time I saw Messi, Suarez and Neymar play in defence but I am sure you are absolutely 100% correct.

Comment

Thanks for that hoopdoggydog.if anybody doubts the sanity of the decision's we are making as a club read the report in his post above.

Comment

Working...
                              X