Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u were coach would you pick your team by there fav positions and quality or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u were coach would you pick your team by there fav positions and quality or?

Look at the team you play and change it to exploit there weaknesses like tactical?
    I know most people will say pick team through favourite positions and quality of player but can you do that if you are being pulled apart by teams during matches,I think rotation in certain players to change tactics in games are needed and maybe that's what jfh is doing or wants to do with the players he likes and trusts maybe he can't see jet luongo and cherry doin the extra work when needed or playing different positions in games he's def a tactical manager

well he got in wrong against huddersfield we were chasing shadows for most of the game

Comment

Yh they knocked it around a lot but didn't really trouble green,what would you have done?

Comment

pressed them as a team made them play it long , to many lazy players at QPR

Comment

Well if we played cherry and jet would we get more work rate I don't think so?I know luongo works and it's mystery how he don't get in,doughty should be given go maybe? I just think he's playing the defensive type players cos he knows he gets more stability,we have only only lost once so I give him more time,when faurlin and Austin bk it willbe better but we need more options,buying and selling is coming I think

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
            Look at the team you play and change it to exploit there weaknesses like tactical?
            I know most people will say pick team through favourite positions and quality of player but can you do that if you are being pulled apart by teams during matches,I think rotation in certain players to change tactics in games are needed and maybe that's what jfh is doing or wants to do with the players he likes and trusts maybe he can't see jet luongo and cherry doin the extra work when needed or playing different positions in games he's def a tactical manager
            Think you're confusing the word quality with ability. The ability to defend, score, pass etc. Every player has "quality", but too many of our team lack ability in basic footballing skills.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Ok then ability,so those players that don't play much I said lack ability, but r more skillful more like luxury players to jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                pressed them as a team made them play it long , to many lazy players at QPR
                Or the fact that they played two days prior against tough opposition and arguably, despite that Toszer and Karl and exactly 'runners' under any circumstances, fit or otherwise.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X