Phony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Can he refund the last four and a half years?
    yes, please refund our promotion year where we won at wembley for the first time in centuries.......One of the best days and experiences of my life. guessing you wernt there, so you wont know what it felt like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      yes, please refund our promotion year where we won at wembley for the first time in centuries.......One of the best days and experiences of my life. guessing you wernt there, so you wont know what it felt like.
      Four and a half years ago we were in the PL with no need for a trip to Wembley.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I thought I was in dreamland when Fernandes took over and ploughed money into the club but it has been a complete disaster from day 1.

Comment

ok

ok big dave i respect your thoughts but in the begining harry boy took us up and if chelsea hadnt bought loic remy we would have still been in the prem
          it was les ferdinand that destroyed us as D O F he stopped harry boy from buying defoe that destroyed us without him being brought in for the loss of loic remy
          we were stuckwith 600 midfield players

EVEN NOW WHEN CHARLIE LEAVES IN JAN WE ARE GOING TO BUY ANOTHER OF LES FERDINANDS TOTTENHAM MATES TOM HUDDLESTONE

AND GUESS WHAT HES ANOTHER MIDFIELD PLAYER

SO I SUGGEST ITS FERDINAND NOT TONY THATS DESTROYED OUR CLUB
          AND THE ONLY STRIKER WHO COULD DAMAGE HULL WONT BE PLAYING BECAUSE FEERDINAND DOSNT LIKE JET
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Sorry Ted but Defoe was too expensive.

Comment

TF is far from being the devil though. The devil is smart and relentless, he gets things done properly.
              If the devil was real which he isn't!

Comment

Jesus H Christ some of you don't half love a moan just for the sake of it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Think all these people calling for Amit forget he's been part of the senior management team involved in all the decisions their complaining about but ironically he's their saviour you could not make it up
                  Nail on the head mate.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Think a lot of people on here have been on the booze for the last week without a break

Comment

How different it could have all been if Amit had bought Flavio and Bernie out and remained in charge.
                      Or at least if Amit buys Tony and Ruben out now (which will probably cost him much less).
                      All we can do is dream...
                      Suspect the Mittals have better things to do with their cash, with the steel industry in total disarray at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Think a lot of people on here have been on the booze for the last week without a break
                        In my case, the last week of 1983

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Jesus H Christ some of you don't half love a moan just for the sake of it!
                          we do mate. its theraputic ya know.

good to see ya back on here, one of my all time favs is jan stejskal
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            true brian, this thread was created from the barrel of lord fosters
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                              Suspect the Mittals have better things to do with their cash, with the steel industry in total disarray at the moment.
                              I'm sure them just rummaging under their sofa will provide enough loose change to buy out QPR mark 2016.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

how can you

how can you say defoe was too expensive it cost us 100 million a year to drop out of the prem
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X