First game I've seen under jfh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First game I've seen under jfh!

Can please someone tell me if that's how it been since he arrived? No composure on the ball when attacking jus seem kick and rush,we press high up but it's not everyone so we look at sea when it don't work,also Karl Henry playing off a so called striker phillips and Sandro attacking when I thought he was a defensive midfielder? All a bit odd it seems to me he likes a solid player not skilful even if it's not there position hence Sandro and Henry,I like jet,cherry and the Aussie but what future have they got if defensive type players r playing in front of em and it's not where they usually play,we could be busy in Jan me thinks

Originally posted by pauly View Post
    Can please someone tell me if that's how it been since he arrived? No composure on the ball when attacking jus seem kick and rush,we press high up but it's not everyone so we look at sea when it don't work,also Karl Henry playing off a so called striker phillips and Sandro attacking when I thought he was a defensive midfielder? All a bit odd it seems to me he likes a solid player not skilful even if it's not there position hence Sandro and Henry,I like jet,cherry and the Aussie but what future have they got if defensive type players r playing in front of em and it's not where they usually play,we could be busy in Jan me thinks
    I can't see us being busy buying, selling the dross absolutely
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Well why would they play them players in them positions? Maybe they not fit but it can't carry on,I think when Austin fit he makes a big difference but u can't rely on him u must have other plans,jet shud be played uptop but he plays on right and he ain't suited u can see it a mile but goin bk to original point how can u not play your attacking players at home,thinking about it he plays them in last twenty a lot,so that must be his game plan wait til late on when opposition are tired? Iwant jfh to succeed but it's gotta be of three things either tactics,don't rate certain players or fitness

Comment

Working...
      X