Fire sale in Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire sale in Jan

Might as well flog our big names. Can't see us going up this season, and that's not because of our league position but the way we are playing. These players are declining assets and in the case of people like Charlie are just playing down their contract. Might as well bank some money to get a bit of financial stability given the financial position of the owners, and perhaps bring in one or two lesser known bargain players in Jan who will be integrated and ready to go for the start of the season. Teams like Burnley can smash four goals for fun, no way I can see this team doing that this season.

I just want our club sold. Nothing will change with these cants in charge.
    Tony and his mates can all fark off
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree... sell all the players that are worth quite a bit and rebuild, this season is well and truly over, today confirmed it.

I think fans are more upset because we're looking more likely to fight to stay up, then fight for a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Agree... sell all the players that are worth quite a bit and rebuild, this season is well and truly over, today confirmed it.

I think fans are more upset because we're looking more likely to fight to stay up, then fight for a playoff spot.
        Yep, even if we somehow scraped into the play offs there are at least three teams in the Championship who look like they belong in a different division to us.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Yep, even if we somehow scraped into the play offs there are at least three teams in the Championship who look like they belong in a different division to us.
          This is the very reason why we fans seem very upset right now, not only that but we have one of the best squad of players and we're failing big time!

Comment

Which players, bar Charlie, are worth quite a bit? No one wants them. Not even Charlie, tbh. Unless you meant paid quite a bit......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Which players, bar Charlie, are worth quite a bit? No one wants them. Not even Charlie, tbh. Unless you meant paid quite a bit......
              Sell for whatever we can, otherwise we'll lose them on a free. Better to get something for them then nothing. Think about the wages we could save if they leave next month.

Comment

No one will pay our so called stars the wages we pay
                You Rsssssss

Comment

We could try the very first 3 for the price of 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Take your point 77, which is why I said "fire sale". Not going to be mega bucks but some bucks are better than on bucks a couple of years down the line. When you think we cd have got 13m for Charlie and getting on for 10m for Philips in the last window, Tony's accountant must be crying. But a manager worth his salt should be able to build a good Championship squad with a relatively modest war-chest. Warnock managed it for one. Time will tell whether JFH has the nous.

Comment

Take your point 77, which is why I said "fire sale". Not going to be mega bucks but some bucks are better than on bucks a couple of years down the line. When you think we cd have got 13m for Charlie and getting on for 10m for Philips in the last window, Tony's accountant must be crying. But a manager worth his salt should be able to build a good Championship squad with a relatively modest war-chest. Warnock managed it for one. Time will tell whether JFH has the nous.
                      I think he would if his left alone to get on with it.

Comment

Doubt he will be though! Charlie will see the season out with us then choose where he wants to play. He could actually give Ferdinand a big problem as he will want to sell him but if Chaz says no then sod all Ferdinand can do.

Comment

Comment

Do you think we could offer Perch and Henry as makeweights in a deal for that cooker?

Comment

Do you think we could offer Perch and Henry as makeweights in a deal for that cooker?
                              Yeah, we will need that cooker for the new training ground kitchen.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X