fuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuming

Never am I going to watch this shower of #### again sick to death of #### management #### DOF #### tactics they all gotta go I'm sick of it bye bye rangers not going again

* Picks toy up and puts it back into the pram which it got thrown out of *

Comment

I never went today....mainly because I couldn't be bothered. I can honestly say I always went to watch the team even in the bad old days and hadn't missed a home game in over 10 years. But since Tony Fernandes has been in charge, I don't seem to have the motivation any more or maybe I'm falling out of love with football. Can't see myself renewing next season.

Comment

I can't be bothered with them . Another disgusting game of ' football'

Comment

You can try and treat the cancer with radio and chemo but unless you actually cut it out all the treatments in the world are doomed.

Don't bother looking at the players, the coaches, the manager or even DOF - the tumor is above them.

(not trying to trivialise cancer but using it as an analogy - apologies to anyone offended)

Comment

I gave my season ticket and now you know why
            R's

Comment

I just dont get it.....JFH is picking the same dross that Ramsey picked with the same crappy results.......why no JET or Chery or Furlong or Kpekawa....give them a run ans see what they can do.....we all know what Tosspot, Konchesky,Fer and the rest can do....not much

Comment

FFS just give JFH a chance to build HIS side ! There is obviously a reason Ramsey and Warnock and now JFH don't pick JET. We have lost 1 game in 5 and that in the last minute to A top six side. Yes we should beat Huddersfield at home but he needs time to get his style across to the team and the players are clearly not quick learners !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  FFS just give JFH a chance to build HIS side ! There is obviously a reason Ramsey and Warnock and now JFH don't pick JET. We have lost 1 game in 5 and that in the last minute to A top six side. Yes we should beat Huddersfield at home but he needs time to get his style across to the team and the players are clearly not quick learners !
                  Whatever their reason it's costing our club, JET was the reason we scored today with an assist to Polter, could've lost otherwise!

These stubborn guys are costing us!

Come to think of it, Adel didn't train, but he wanted to play and win. I'd rather have that then a guy come in and train and don't give two monkey's about the end result.

I want players that want to win, going to take us up as high as possible, each position pay's money and these guy's are to stubborn to do the right thing.

Comment

If his style is to start with no strikers we will be in Div 1 next season FFS.

Comment

Jet probably is s hit. But Fer definitely is. Anyone who can't see that can't be a manager. He went 451 460 442 433 and 4231 at various time today. His subs were protracted. In fact he gives every impression of not knowing what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Jet probably is s hit. But Fer definitely is. Anyone who can't see that can't be a manager. He went 451 460 442 433 and 4231 at various time today. His subs were protracted. In fact he gives every impression of not knowing what he's doing.
                        If you can score and create assists, don't care how s*** you are, do you or anyone else's that loves their club?

Comment

Totally agree. How many training sessions JFH has had? 10? We know we have now trained much harder than before so everybody should know that will affect short term results.

Comment

JFH has insufficient experience at this level, in much the same way that Ramsey was hopelessly ill equipped for the job in the prem. JFH looks out of his depth. Simple as that. I would have begged NW to stay in charge, at least they turned up for him. Confidence is a precious commodity.

Comment

Surefire way of stopping the fans from turning up.

Comment

Working...
                              X