Ale Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin

Read a lot guff about about AF. Was there yesterday and for me, he was very good and probably the best player on the pitch.

Won more headers than anyone by miles
    Completed more passes than the other 21 on the pitch
    work rate and fitness best in the team, covered more ground than most.
    Does the simple things so well, picks out passes nobody else sees.
    Tackling was strong.

only negative yesterday, a couple of times he hung on to the ball for a bit to long and got caught.

No reason I can see for the criticism based on yesterday.

Boooooooooooooooo

To be fair he is a good player and it's the only thing he needs to work on, just run with it instead of hanging on.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
      Read a lot guff about about AF. Was there yesterday and for me, he was very good and probably the best player on the pitch.

Won more headers than anyone by miles
      Completed more passes than the other 21 on the pitch
      work rate and fitness best in the team, covered more ground than most.
      Does the simple things so well, picks out passes nobody else sees.
      Tackling was strong.

only negative yesterday, a couple of times he hung on to the ball for a bit to long and got caught.

No reason I can see for the criticism based on yesterday.

Boooooooooooooooo
      Definitely a better player with Sandro along side. Thought yesterday he was average, like the rest, with exception of polter who was dire.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Definitely a better player with Sandro along side. Thought yesterday he was average, like the rest, with exception of polter who was dire.
        For me Knocker Old Son, I saw a player putting in a good shift, always wanting to be involved and trying to make things happen. I think he's better with Sandro around and probably be good in a 442.

For me Ale was our best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
          For me Knocker Old Son, I saw a player putting in a good shift, always wanting to be involved and trying to make things happen. I think he's better with Sandro around and probably be good in a 442.

For me Ale was our best player.
          Put a shift in and plays with the heart but it seemed like he gave the ball away an awful lot and when we get turned around he struggled to tuck back in. In Fairness to him he's coming back from almost two years out and has been slung back in instead of eased so might explain why he looks knackered

Comment

i won't knock him for effort or commitment to the cause but fades out in games , no real pace and doesn't seem to have the energy levels towards the end of a game

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i won't knock him for effort or commitment to the cause but fades out in games , no real pace and doesn't seem to have the energy levels towards the end of a game
              Good summary. Players tend to pick up injuries when there tired hence why I would rest him next game give him short break and give Mass or Toszer some game time

Comment

Well just goes to show that it's all amount opinions a lot of us on the coach back thought he had a poor game, just seemed to be knocking the ball forward aimlessly and gave the the ball away quite a lot which is unusual for Ale, just goes to show we don't all see the same game, and I know there's a love in with Ale among Rs fans of which I'm on e but I hope we aren't going to get to the stage we had with Adel that he can't do no wrong, because as I said quite a lot thought he done a lot wrong yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Well just goes to show that it's all amount opinions a lot of us on the coach back thought he had a poor game, just seemed to be knocking the ball forward aimlessly and gave the the ball away quite a lot which is unusual for Ale, just goes to show we don't all see the same game, and I know there's a love in with Ale among Rs fans of which I'm on e but I hope we aren't going to get to the stage we had with Adel that he can't do no wrong, because as I said quite a lot thought he done a lot wrong yesterday
                  That's how I saw it 58 so reassured I am not alone. Thought his performance yesterday was similar to his effort against Burnley of which so many raved about but myself thought he was short of his usual high standards

Comment

Working...
                  X