Henry and Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry and Polter

We will never be good with these two in the side. What's JFH thinking!!!!!!

Polter has only just played a few games, assist in one and the commentary said he was doing alright. Am I missing something?

Comment

Yep, he's pants!

Comment

We've probably signed the only S##T German player in the world, whichever scout recommended him want sacking,

Comment

http://youtu.be/130OZvv_QHo
          Hope this link works

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            We've probably signed the only S##T German player in the world, whichever scout recommended him want sacking,
            I think we employed him for his goal keeping skills
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Probably the same one who will recommend Charlie's replacement.

Comment

He's $hit. Had a couple of decent link up moves mid 2nd half but tbh when that's the highlight of your performance you ain't good enough. A couple of times something as basic as the ball dropping to him and controlling it was messed up. Just not up to it. Why the hell JET isn't starting is beyond me.

As for Henry, don't think he had a bad game today tbh? Didn't do much wrong so won't slate him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Henry was fine matty after Hoillet MOM but he's the boo boy so it don't matter how he performs let's cane him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Henry was fine matty after Hoillet MOM but he's the boo boy so it don't matter how he performs let's cane him
                    Youv'e got that one right Westy some are too thick to see he plays where the managers want him to play for me Warnock it got it right when he put him in at r/b , me I'd keep him there wont be brilliant but will do a better job than Ned

Comment

Henry the scapegoat again yeah? Thought he had a good game and it doesn't look like I'm the only one. The bloke could play a blinder and score a hattrick and still get hate.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Youv'e got that one right Westy some are too thick to see he plays where the managers want him to play for me Warnock it got it right when he put him in at r/b , me I'd keep him there wont be brilliant but will do a better job than Ned
                        Agree mate although he's disliked he more often then not puts in a 7out of 10 but his style of play is not appreciated as he does the ugly job. With you hes more then able at RB and an not against him playing there

Last three years there have been far worse players in team then him who people can't get enough off and defend to the hilt even though their bang average but the most steady player gets Pelter's

I

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Henry the scapegoat again yeah? Thought he had a good game and it doesn't look like I'm the only one. The bloke could play a blinder and score a hattrick and still get hate.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            This about RB. Of course Kelvin plays where he's told. Who would think otherwise? But pairing him and Faurlin is a very bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Can we stop with the bulls hit about Henry hating? I like Kelvin. He's a decent guy. And a Tory. I'm not a Kelvin hater, but a JFH critic for pairing him and Faurlin. There are far, far better CM pairings in our squad than that. He rarely has a bad game doing what he does, which isn't creating. If Faurlin doesn't create, which happens away from home, we fail to get going and are likely to lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X