FL Transfer Embargo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL Transfer Embargo's

For Fulham that will teach them for looking down at us and saying we should be finded que them moaning about us again no doubt forest also in doodoo

Also that well run club that few here were saying were good example and we should base ourselves on have broken FFP and been fined

How do I edit title to embargo's????

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      How do I edit title to embargo's????
      Happy Christmas Henry, Rupert and chums. The ones that are left that is.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

I see Bournemouth have been heavily fined also. Many people saying little old Bournemouth making it to the prem doing it the right way, yeah right. Spent #### load of dough.

Comment

its a bad rule

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            its a bad rule
            100%
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Be interesting to see what Bournemouth got fined as they spent a fair amount. Would give us some sort of indication of what we could get.

Any news of when we will know our fate?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Be interesting to see what Bournemouth got fined as they spent a fair amount. Would give us some sort of indication of what we could get.

Any news of when we will know our fate?
                Whole thing's farcical.... each day that passes without any substantive outcome in terms of our so called breach just makes Football League and FFP look more and more inept and ridiculous.

Comment

I dont think we should gloat maybe theyv'e got something else in mind for us

Comment

No gloating from anyone mate but lets not forget what they were like when we got tugged. They were some of the worst fans out there trying to put us down but now their caught up in the same thing apparently its not fair!!!! had them and others stood with us and said principle of FFP is right but application and rules by the FL totally wrong and unfair then this ongoing mess for us and others would not be happening and a fairer system would be operating

Were the only ones who are standing our ground so as far as I am concerned f uck the rest of them. There will be plenty more following those announced today and when other sides drop in time like Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea and dare I say it Leicester they will be caught up too

Comment

Working...
                    X