Harriman to join Wycombe on a perm ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harriman to join Wycombe on a perm ?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/23...wycombe-move/?

He should be playing for us at right back.

Comment

I hope this paper talk isn't accurate, would like him to return to QPR and see him in action for the first team

Comment

Wouldn't trust anything from HITC guys - anyone can write for them.

Comment

I really hope his is not the case. I can't see Perch being the future right back at the club. Harriman and Furlong should both be getting a fair try

Comment

"Harriman for England"

Comment

Why let him go our first choice is injured Furlong didn't look great and Harriman has been doing well lets bring him back give him a go and see? just doesn't make sense, mind you a lot of what our club does doesn't make sense,

Comment

The guy is 23 years old so surely he's not "one for the future" but should be at the required standard now, the fact that he's only managed to get in the first team twice in the last 4 years speaks volumes so I really don't know why so many people are up in arms about letting him go....

Comment

Lunar Jetman maybe people realize that it's not Always due to the player if he gets to play or not. The two times he played for us I don't think anyone thought he let himself down especially in the Liverpool game where he probably was our MOTM. No lets bring him back instead of Perch who is definitely a liability to us.

Comment

Can't see how Harriman could have been any worse than Perch has been this season, and every chance he would have been better

How on earth was it worth giving him a new deal then loaning him to Wycombe and buying Perch instead ?

Mind you, imo Harriman should be signing for the only manager who has shown any faith in him - Ainsworth

Comment

I think this kid is a good player. Best player at Luton in League 2 now best player at Wycombe in League 1. Why cant we give him a go?

The nonsense of buying another player, and buying another player to replace him has to end eventually. No wonder FFP are all over us.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        I think this kid is a good player. Best player at Luton in League 2 now best player at Wycombe in League 1. Why cant we give him a go?

The nonsense of buying another player, and buying another player to replace him has to end eventually. No wonder FFP are all over us.
                        Wycombe's in League 2 as well mate
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

As jfh is the 2nd manager to come out with the point that if a young player is good enough then he will be given a chance then Harriman should certainly be given a go

Comment

Working...
                          X