No announcement yet.

Gladwin ...Recalled From Bristol City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see this lad get a run in the side. Thought it was a shrewd signing in the summer tbf.

Comment

hope he does well as he certainly came with a lot of promise.

dont want to dig the lad out as not sure he has had a fair crack at it here yet, but.....did truly look well out of his depth when he did play for us. Looked completely lost.

Comment

Reckon he's a confidence player and they type who needs a run in the team before we see his best attributes.

I think he feels comfortable at league 1 and knows he can do it at that level as he's donr it before and moved back on loan and just kicked on. Where he hasn't had much of a crack at championship level he looks more nervous.

Hopefully he will get back to back games for us and given a chance to show what he can do and then its up to him to make a claim for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          hope he does well as he certainly came with a lot of promise.

dont want to dig the lad out as not sure he has had a fair crack at it here yet, but.....did truly look well out of his depth when he did play for us. Looked completely lost.
          I thought he looked unfit rather than out of his depth but I've only seen him play a few minutes here or there at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I thought he looked unfit rather than out of his depth but I've only seen him play a few minutes here or there at home.
            Lets hope it was just fitness, but he seemed to get through pre-season ok without injuries. As others have said, we have a bit of a strange position in that our games are almost pointless now so got to give him a little run of games to see.

Comment

I thought he looked a player in pre season very quick feet and a trick to boot. Surprised he has not had more of a run out

Comment

But where does his bad attitude come from I 'be never heard anything about him ?

Comment

Could it be that Toszer is on his way out and Gladwin will be given a chance somewhere in the center of midfield. Not sure he is a winger by trade?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X