Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

JFH have revived Junior Hoilett. Can he do it again with Diakite? He is more in the pictures lately and maybe our new manager is considering giving him a chance. He did give a game to Polter as well. Maybe JFH is putting all current players in the team to prove themselves before the January transfer window.

A non mental Diakite would be amazing, but we've been hoping for years. Cant see it happening.

Comment

Most of us fans really rate him as a player, it would be great to see him again if JFH can work miracles.

I love the way he just walks past players like they're not even there.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Most of us fans really rate him as a player, it would be great to see him again if JFH can work miracles.

I love the way he just walks past players like they're not even there.

On planet Diakite they probably aren't there.

Might explain some of those dodgy fouls !

Comment

In pre season he looked good, against Atlanta he played well
          Kept the faith!

Comment

I would like for him to be given a chance. If he does well great, if not then let's move on and give Harriman a chance (or the lad at Swindon)

Comment

Not in U21s last game which I think is promising if like me you'd like him to be given a chance

Comment

As on all the Diakate threads that I have contributed to I think it should be mentioned that the poor guy lost a number of family members in the civil war back home. Calling him names having come through that Nightmare seems very harsh. I will always remember him running the Midfield when we beat the gooners. He was magnificent.
                Last edited by easthertsr; 22-12-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

That's true and very sad.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    A non mental Diakite would be amazing, but we've been hoping for years. Cant see it happening.
                    Mourning or mental ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      Mourning or mental ?
                      Mental, as in his on the field persona (red cards, late tackles, general unawareness of whats going on around him), nothing to do with his personal life.

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                      As on all the Diakate threads that I have contributed to I think it should be mentioned that the poor guy lost a number of family members in the civil war back home. Calling him names having come through that Nightmare seems very harsh. I will always remember him running the Midfield when we beat the gooners. He was magnificent.
                      Link to this? All I remember is he went back to Paris for a "rest" - also, http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ked-by-rumours

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        Mentioned this on numerous occasion's too when he came he looked a world beater a sort of lesser man's Viera, was fantastic in the comeback V Liverpool and against the gunners was superb destroyed their midfield even scored it would be great if jimmy could get him right?

Comment

Have hoped for that for ages, but not one manager thinks the same, so obviously a major issue.

When's his contract up FFS? Seems like he's been here forever, and played about 10 games. Massive massive waste of resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Have hoped for that for ages, but not one manager thinks the same, so obviously a major issue.

When's his contract up FFS? Seems like he's been here forever, and played about 10 games. Massive massive waste of resources.
                            Unfortunately this is bang on. Could've been a world beater, such a shame.

Fair do's he had family problems, but that's 3 and a half years ago. If he was anything like a first team player i'm sure he wouldve been seen before now. Like I said, such a shame.

Comment

I think you'll find it was Neil Warnock & while on the subject Hoilett is still shitee
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X