Sandro & Konch on life under new gaffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro & Konch on life under new gaffer

Konchesky admits new regime under JFH has a few gasping for breath: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...egime-10632472

Sandro reveals what happened when he asked to see JFH as a Chelsea player: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ened-10636202?

Love hearing about the difference Jimmy has made. Long may it continue.

Comment

Amazing comment - if I read it right - that before JFH they "didn't do a lot" in training....???

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Amazing comment - if I read it right - that before JFH they "didn't do a lot" in training....???
        I think it's summed up in this quote from Konchesky

"It has maybe gone from not doing a lot to very intense "

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          I think it's summed up in this quote from Konchesky

"It has maybe gone from not doing a lot to very intense "
          If this is true then it shows just how bad Ramsey was.

Comment

Nedum has hinted at similar things too in recent interviews.

Comment

And Clint Hill did after only 3 days JFH was at the club

Comment

You do see that though, that every new manager at whatever club they take over, the first thing they say is the players weren't fit enough. It's seems to be obligatory so the new manager has a bit of an execuse for a couple of games. With Ramsey though, it certainly seems that this was the case given the comments from the players as quoted above.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  If this is true then it shows just how bad Ramsey was.
                  Warnock was in charge for the month preceeding JFH.
                  Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                  You do see that though, that every new manager at whatever club they take over, the first thing they say is the players weren't fit enough. It's seems to be obligatory so the new manager has a bit of an execuse for a couple of games. With Ramsey though, it certainly seems that this was the case given the comments from the players as quoted above.
                  Yea tbf we get this usual soundbite every time a new manager takes over.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Every player wants to be in the team - one way is to praise the new gaffer

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      Every player wants to be in the team - one way is to praise the new gaffer
                      Except it's not JUST that. They're also publicly criticising the previous one, albeit in a veiled fashion.

Comment

We been shocking fitness wise for a number of years. Good to see JFH addressing this.

Comment

Load of old rubbish trotted out for the press - you can find almost identical interviews from the players when Ramsay took over from Harry. I was at Harlington last year and everyone was saying how terrible it was under Hughes and it was much better with Harry. The truth....you have to wait until a player gets away from the club and spills the beans - Hogan's interview on the Loft For Words podcast makes interesting listening http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...%80%93-podcast

Comment

That would be under the direction of our newly appointed brilliantly talented 'technical director'...

Comment

Thought for a long time we don't look fit compared to other teams

Comment

Working...
                              X