Charly Musonda on-loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    What was the last Chelsea prospect we signed that was any good? Only one I can think of was Jimmy Smith. He did alright for us.
    Michael Mancienne around the same period.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      You won't get an answer out of him lol.

Anyway, not heard of this lad, not seen him play. Do we really need another midfielder?
      An attacking creative midfielder who perhaps scores a few goals, I'd say yes.
      Sandro Faurlin Henry Luongo are largely defensive. Fer is firing blanks, and Toszer has yet to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Sandro Faurlin Henry Luongo are largely defensive. Fer is firing blanks, and Toszer has yet to impress.
        Feyenoord are desperate to land Fer though.
        Can't see Fer hanging around past this season so would try and get a fee for Fer and take this lad on loan.
        Feyenoord won't want him if we let them have Fer.

Comment

sounds as if we're going to be mighty busy this transfer window
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

In all fairness this lad is suppose to **** hot.

My issue is we have Fer luongo and chery all capable of playing in this blokes position and defence and attacking positions need to be a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Would you have said the same about Steve Wicks, Ray Wilkins, John Spencer, Gavin Peacock, John Hollins, Mark Stein, Dave Webb, Terry Venables, Clive Wilson, Paul Furlong, Dave Sexton, Mark Falco, Roy Wegerle, Barry Bridges and many more before they joined us?
              Seeing as he can't be more than 12 probably no !

As for this player , I've never heard of him , he's probably sh1t ! #Hashtag

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Sandro Faurlin Henry Luongo are largely defensive. Fer is firing blanks, and Toszer has yet to impress. And Chery don't get picked...
                Creative is the key word. We don't have a locksmith. We need one.

Comment

Huddink on the highly rated Musonda: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ical-10647369?

Comment

Working...
                  X