No announcement yet.

Caulker to Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Souithampton pay us £2m to have him on loan for the year (and pay his wages)? If we get 5m then we almost break even!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      5 million wow. Snap. Hand. Off
      It will end up being something like 500k.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        It will end up being something like 500k.
        Sunderland are desperate. They will pay.

Comment

Get as much for him as possible cost us £8m, and ship him out of the door . I think he's got to be one of the worst players we ever bought, worst CB since Karl Ready, how did Caulker ever play for England??????

Comment

i really think that with the right mentor and training to get him up to speed,and a 24hr bodyguard to keep him out of threshers offy,there is a player in there somewhere.f uck it who am i trying to kid, bin him off for a four pack of peeled plum tomatoes.

Comment

Harry's plan was for Caulker to learn alongside a focused Ferdinand. Rio's personal problems meant that went out the window. He never recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                Rio's personal problems meant that went out the window. He never recovered.
                Rio was struggling long before personal problems arose. No legs left, everyone at MUFC knew. It happens to the best of them and when it does its over. Unless they're re a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Rio was struggling long before personal problems arose. No legs left, everyone at MUFC knew. It happens to the best of them and when it does its over. Unless they're re a keeper.
                  That's some statement how do you know when his personal circumstances started???

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/03...-horrorshow-v/

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      That's some statement how do you know when his personal circumstances started???
                      I think Rio was on the slide as a defender by 2012. My argument when he came to us was that it was a daft piece of business, irrespective of why he had obviously lost his form.

Comment

Working...
                      X