Bit quiet on here tonight !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit quiet on here tonight !

What's up stuck on the M4 ? Just seen the clip on C5 great goal and whata save from Green!

I think the reason for that is that anyone who went thought one of the most awful games of football I've ever seen,

Comment

Was not great game as 58 says but few weeks back we would have lost a game like that

Comment

i was cream crackerd coming back from the game
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Was not great game as 58 says but few weeks back we would have lost a game like that
          How was the hangover ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            How was the hangover ?
            strangely enough was OK sat morning J when got in downed some water and woke up OK. Proper tired last night though and as soon as got in from Bristol crashed out

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              How was the hangover ?
              He was quiet for once, slept most of the way home. Heaven......

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                What's up stuck on the M4 ? Just seen the clip on C5 great goal and whata save from Green!
                Three great saves actually plus usual ricket early doors which could easily have put us one down on another day, and without Charlie we don't offer much. JET came on too late and was put on the wing with Phillips moving inside - I don't get that. Chery has to get a run under JFH. Much better organisation though and an ugly point down to hard work and Hoillett. Rubbish game.

Comment

took me nearly an hour to get from the car park to the m4 , was stuck in this little road when who comes bowling down the street with 2 richards our captain

Comment

Working...
                  X