Famous 5??? is this BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous 5??? is this BS

Just bothered to look at it, for what I can see is that you can book, for example..5 Gold seat games for £150.

So, £30 a ticket, what it exactly is now.

So, all it saves you is getting stung for several booking fees and getting the same seat.

Is that it or am i missing something? As, shirley you can just buy each one in cash and get no booking fee..albet you aint guaranteed the same seat?

Oh and if you're a member you get it for £28 a seat.

A lot of ****** hoo hah over not much of a deal it seems? Or am i missing something? :what:
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

The only decent thing about it is u guarantee ur seat for the Newcastle game!
    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
      The only decent thing about it is u guarantee ur seat for the Newcastle game!

IN fairness that is a good point as it will easily be a sell out
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Its a mini season ticket thingy with..ah the same no saving as any other. Will anyone want a ticket come the last home game? Another load of frilly bowlax that in truth is just that!!

Comment

Agreed, they seem to have recognised the problems of tickets/attendances but aren't going about it right. If they just whacked a fiver off all ticket prices, the attendances would be reet up.

Comment

Working...
          X