JFH on Hoilett & Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH on Hoilett & Mackie

Hoilett has a key role to play for QPR, says Hasselbaink.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...aink_1_4351063

Very observant in knowing about junior's good days at Blackburn some three years ago

Comment

his form has definately improved
      been playing well for canada too

Comment

He was a steal when he came to us from Blackburn, his form for them was very good and as a youngster he had bags of potential. He just needs the right coaching and managing and hopefully he will get that potential back.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Offered a free in August and no one took him up. His performance in the hole against Carlisle was as bad as you can get. But..... Regular in the team for me now. Funny game, football.

Comment

Yes funny game football, turns toilet into perfume

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
              his form has definately improved
              been playing well for canada too
              Wouldn't believe his contract was running out would you!

Comment

I'm a hoilett hater as I feel hes just drained the club finacially and hasnt given anything back. I also think as a winger hes pointless as he hasn't got the ability to create chance as he just doesn't see the pass.

However he clearly is a confidence player and maybe under JFH in a more central postion he could possibly shine. But its make or break for him now.

Comment

Wasn't he the one to set up Zamora...

If I am honest, some players need a good strong consistent manager. Hoilett has let us down at times but fresh start for everyone in my opinion and we need to give everyone a chance under the new man

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                    Wasn't he the one to set up Zamora...

If I am honest, some players need a good strong consistent manager. Hoilett has let us down at times but fresh start for everyone in my opinion and we need to give everyone a chance under the new man
                    Only by luck . It was a #### cross and the chance only came because keoh couldn't clear his lines . Looking much better finally but I'm with Maidstone I think he's been a massive disappointment. What we are getting now really should be the very minimum we expect from him

Comment

Wasn't he more of a number 10 at Blackburn? That's why he scored all those great goals for them. I don't think winger has ever been his best position which would partly explain why we've never got the best out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Wasn't he more of a number 10 at Blackburn? That's why he scored all those great goals for them. I don't think winger has ever been his best position which would partly explain why we've never got the best out of him.
                        Shhhhh...don't educate the clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                          Shhhhh...don't educate the clueless
                          Why not? Would that be like casting pearls before swine?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Why not? Would that be like casting pearls before swine?
                            Look, we need a forum bill of idiot rights:

1st law - controversy rules
                            2) ?
                            3) ?
                            4) etc

Fill in as appropriate

Comment

Fair play that he has started to put a shift in and get involved but it is a really only a few better performances from him, nothing else.

Needs more of an end product and will hopefully get there soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X