Statement of intent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement of intent

That's what this week has to be 2 home games against 2 teams in the top 6, if a challenge for promotion is the aim for the board this year then we really have to use this week as a sign of our ambition.

Go out attack and get some points and possibly we could start believe them but lose both and we're looking at mid table mediocrity.

As much as I see promotion not being the greatest prospect for us long term, the board has set targets and they need to show us the club has got what it takes to achieve them
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

make you right we farked up nearly half of the season nows the time to give it a right go and try to bring some pride back .
    but I really don't see how promotion can't be long a term prospect I never went along with the idea that we had to be out of the premier league to build a strong lasting foundation if we could spend 3 years in the premier we should be able to build a good strong squad with good young prospects , that's if Ferdinand can back up his schpiel about his intentions for the future of the club , surely it would be just as hard to achieve that in the Championship as in the premiership

Comment

Good thread and a great post b the op.

Totally agree with regard to our next two fixtures. as some would have noticed, i have remained silent since jfh has been appointment.

my initial feelings where quite underwelmed. but i will give him a chance.

The results of the next two games are not so much important to me but the intent of our play is.

i dont wish to see anymore drossball or hoofball, just quick attacking play alongside a solid defence. use the wings and throw in crosses. pressure the oppisition at any opitunity, make subs dependent on the score at the given time.

He has had a week and a day to work with this lot, i expect to see something from all that work.

these points i will be looking out for.

come on you r's and come on jimmy.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Have you seen today's team?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Have you seen today's team?
          just seen it. wish i farking waited before i posted that.

(walks away from the laptop)
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
          X